AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Saves the Day News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 67.
06:42 PM on 05/20/13
btown4life
User Info.
I was wondering who that was, he did a good job. Their whole set was great, a definite highlight of the weekend for me.

Chris said yesterday that handwritten lyrics are starting to go out from the Pledge campaign, and they'd be touring in the fall to support the new album.
06:45 PM on 05/20/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Clauudio is in MCS full time
Nice, Im seeing farewell continental this weekend and was gonna ask Justin if Claudio was just temporary.
07:00 PM on 05/20/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
wish Spencer from HIPV stayed as Saves The Day's drummer
07:26 PM on 05/20/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Dang man, STD can't hold onto anyone. I remember watching an interview with Claudio where he was saying how happy he is to be in the band. Didn't think he would leave so soon. He drummed on the new record though correct??
07:40 PM on 05/20/13
Fool
User Info.
Damn, seriously? I thought this line-up was awesome. It's funny how the past two Saves the Day drummers have left the band right after recording though.
07:40 PM on 05/20/13
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
User Info.
I thought this was a Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boy's news post on first glance.. I was excitedly confused.
07:54 PM on 05/20/13
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
Wow that's awesome for him!
07:55 PM on 05/20/13
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
Must be so frustrating for Chris to not be able to hold a drummer. Claudio has tech'd for MCS forever right? Makes sense. They probably currently make a bit more cash as well.
07:56 PM on 05/20/13
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
Movin on up in the world
08:08 PM on 05/20/13
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
User Info.
Dang man, STD can't hold onto anyone. I remember watching an interview with Claudio where he was saying how happy he is to be in the band. Didn't think he would leave so soon. He drummed on the new record though correct??
Spencer Peterson recorded drums on the record. I'm sure Claudio was having a great time with STD, but he drum tech'd for MCS for a really long time so it's not that crazy that he went back to them.

Dennis is an awesome dude and this is fucking rad for him.
08:16 PM on 05/20/13
TylerSilvestri
You can call me Al
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Spencer Peterson recorded drums on the record. I'm sure Claudio was having a great time with STD, but he drum tech'd for MCS for a really long time so it's not that crazy that he went back to them.

So out of left field though. Never would have guessed this.
08:17 PM on 05/20/13
Jake Z
The Coma Kid
User Info.

Huh? Spencer left over 2 years ago.
08:17 PM on 05/20/13
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Permanent my ass.. I let go of caring about other people in the band back when the Glassjaw members left.. The chris connelly show everybody
08:25 PM on 05/20/13
rushour144
User Info.
This is a great fit!! I still wish that Spencer had stayed in the band a little longer then he did though...
08:27 PM on 05/20/13
rushour144
User Info.
Huh? Spencer left over 2 years ago.
I think he was talking about Daybreak...not the new studio album. And if you still say huh? then look up the personnel for Daybreak; Spencer recorded it and left shortly thereafter. Daybreak was done tracking LONNNNNGGGGG before the release date.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums