Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
04:15 PM on 05/22/13
javierwasacloud
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I keep thinking I can't fall more in love with your sound. but speak to me and echoes are both outstanding. I'm crazy excited for you cd/cd release show. I've seen you guys every chance I get in the last 4/5 years. Even when making the drive has been the obviously irresponsible choice. I will never regret it.
I could gush about your songs forever but I think you four realize how much I love you, right?

How are you four feeling about touring with Say Anything+ .?
Can we expect some more I the Mighty/A Lot Like Birds bromance?

I can't decide if I love Speak to Me or Echoes more!
05:00 PM on 05/22/13
javierwasacloud
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Javier? Is that you? We're so glad you like the new songs man! We're on stoked beyond words for the tour with Say Anything, it doesn't seem real!

We definitely hope to tour with A Lot Like Birds again in the near future...they're some of our closest friends. They're recording their new record right now, so hopefully we can set something up later this year!

Hey Blake! This is the Javier you sometimes think is from Monterey.
I love following the I the Mighty/A Lot Like Birds stories. Seeing you two play back to back is breathtaking.
I love when Brent/Cory/Kurt share the stage!

I'm under the impression that Joe from ALLB is a really technically versed drummer. Do you and Joe ever get a chance to play together? What's that like?

Oh, also -- You look awesome in the Speak to Me video! Can't wait to see you again!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests