Username
Password
Legal News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Legal
Inside AP.net

Tim Lambesis Switches Lawyers

Posted by: Jason Tate (05/24/13)
Some new details on Tim Lambesis's case have surfaced, and he has switched lawyers.
Lambesis' next court date is currently scheduled for June 10th. At the bail hearing last week, Lambesis was accompanied by a new laywer, Thomas Warwick after originally being represented by Anthony Salerno. No word on why Salerno was let go, as he initially saved Lambesis from a potential life sentence. Salerno, in an interview alleged Lambesis was being set up as Lambesis' brother-in-law is a sheriff deputy. Lambesis new lawyer, Warwick claimed at last week's bail hearing that steroid use clouded Lambesis' judgement.

Submitted by Spencer Control

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 106.
10:44 AM on 05/24/13
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
Steroid abuse isn't going to save his life, or hold up in court for that matter!
10:50 AM on 05/24/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Steroid abuse isn't going to save his life, or hold up in court for that matter!
yeah but whos to say the wife didn't get bitter with the divorce and have her brother try to fuck him over with a set up job. not saying he is innocent or guilty, just gotta watch this play out son.
10:51 AM on 05/24/13
The Grey Man
Team Larz
User Info.
This whole situation is just nuts. Feel terrible for all people personally associated with this guy. Can't even imagine finding out your friend/brother/dad/etc wanted to kill someone, no matter what.
10:54 AM on 05/24/13
mbarney82
User Info.
He's screwed
11:00 AM on 05/24/13
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WHY TIM, WHYYYYY?
11:02 AM on 05/24/13
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
yeah but whos to say the wife didn't get bitter with the divorce and have her brother try to fuck him over with a set up job. not saying he is innocent or guilty, just gotta watch this play out son.
Well that's clearly not his defence anymore, one can safely assume it did not happen.
11:04 AM on 05/24/13
SannyDamet
Professional Cotton Slinger
User Info.
All of the talk of a setup is irrelevant. The dude tried to hire a hitman to kill his wife. Those are the only details of this that are relevant whatsoever. He's going to jail for a very long time, no matter who represents him or what dumb defense they have.
11:06 AM on 05/24/13
pinkfrosty
Does not give a fuck
User Info.
this story just gets better and better
11:14 AM on 05/24/13
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
This whole situation is just nuts. Feel terrible for all people personally associated with this guy. Can't even imagine finding out your friend/brother/dad/etc wanted to kill someone, no matter what.
*Allegedly... THIS IS AMERICA
11:19 AM on 05/24/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
11:20 AM on 05/24/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
All of the talk of a setup is irrelevant. The dude tried to hire a hitman to kill his wife. Those are the only details of this that are relevant whatsoever. He's going to jail for a very long time, no matter who represents him or what dumb defense they have.
you know whats fucked up is I'd expect this kind of behavior from a Frankie Palmeri, Ronnie Radke or even a Jonny Craig, but just can't fathom Tim went down such a twisted path.

and heres another weird point, POZ is reporting the Tim is worth 14 million? i'm sorry but someone explain to me how he could have made that much money in AILD. They are a decent sized band, but they can't be rollin in that kind of dough
11:23 AM on 05/24/13
cyborgninja
User Info.
Warwick is fed....gg.
11:28 AM on 05/24/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
you know whats fucked up is I'd expect this kind of behavior from a Frankie Palmeri, Ronnie Radke or even a Jonny Craig, but just can't fathom Tim went down such a twisted path.

and heres another weird point, POZ is reporting the Tim is worth 14 million? i'm sorry but someone explain to me how he could have made that much money in AILD. They are a decent sized band, but they can't be rollin in that kind of dough
You'd expect this behavior from these guys?
11:28 AM on 05/24/13
deadjean
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
User Info.
I wish this were true. But based on the charges, it's only a 9 year maximum sentence. I don't know about you, but i wouldn't consider 9 years "a long long time" for someone who attempted to have his wife murdered. unreal. Id also like to believe that the steroid argument wont work in reducing his sentence, but I don't believe that either. crap like that seems to fly in our judicial system all the time. So what if the steroids clouded his judgement? It was his choice to take steroids. It was a PREMEDITATED scheme to have his wife murdered. steroids should have nothing to do with his sentencing...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests