Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
08:02 AM on 05/26/08
trustmeimokay
Hi
User Info.
Cheese city, and Toby's lyrics are sort of questionable at times. The title is totally hypocritical, since they clearly have something to prove -- their relevancy -- with all the sound bites and subject matter. Roger Miret's guest appearance reminds me why I don't listen to anything Agnostic Front has done this century or so.

That being said, this is a much more comfortable medium between pop-punk and melodic hardcore than GO was. Lou Koller needs to sing in more pop-punk-hardcore songs (not just this and "Can't Wait One Minute More"...are there any Shelter albums he's on I'm not aware of?) and Skiba's appearance is surprisingly awesome even though it makes the track sound suddenly like Alkaline Trio (seriously, listen to how much the guitars slow down for him).

So overall, good, fun album. Fans of Lifetime's reunion LP should like this.
I agree. I want to like this record but it's SO DAMN CHEESY. I'm sure he thought it was funny putting his kid on the record, but those sound bytes between songs pretty much keep me from listening to the album again. So so so annoying.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos