AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 42
09:19 PM on 05/30/13
harveyn590
User Info.
Greg says covers are the epitome of a waste of time. Greg will not be listening to the EP.
normally, maybe, but the range and awesomeness of these songs make it not a waste of time. I mean, King Crimson, The Police, Weezer, Fugazi, hell what more do you want?
09:58 PM on 05/30/13
Greg
User Info.
normally, maybe, but the range and awesomeness of these songs make it not a waste of time. I mean, King Crimson, The Police, Weezer, Fugazi, hell what more do you want?
I want original songs. I hate covers. That's all I'm saying. Other people are free to listen to and enjoy covers, but I will never be like that. I'm not better. Just couldn't care less about covers. I listen to bands for what they write. That's all.
10:03 PM on 05/30/13
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
^ You don't seem fun.
10:07 PM on 05/30/13
Greg
User Info.
how dare i prefer original work to covers!!! i am no fun!
11:43 PM on 05/30/13
dtomczak
always hungry.
User Info.
I remember seeing these guys open for Gym Class Heroes when I was a freshman in high school, and I paid no attention. To be young and naive.
11:48 PM on 05/30/13
recall reality
But existing is basically all I do!
User Info.
Some really great choices, will be nice just to hear these guys playing together. Their Oingo Boingo cover is easily my favorite of theirs that they've done.
05:45 AM on 05/31/13
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you, lorddddddd. That Fugazi cover will be great.
Most definitely! Saw them perform the Fugazi set at Bamboozle and it was so good!
06:25 AM on 05/31/13
BallOutBoy
Post Modern Baseball
User Info.
I have to say, I usually am indifferent to cover albums/EPs, but I think they picked some really cool songs. I think that King Crimson cover is going to be incredible. I can only imagine what their take on that song will be. The Fugazi cover will be cool too. I heard them do Surf Wax America at Skate & Surf Fest and they killed it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this EP and tour is just a warm up and we'll get more from these guys.
07:14 AM on 05/31/13
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
I'd rather new songs but this will still be great.
08:51 AM on 05/31/13
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
free music! and they will sound original to me because i dont know most of those songs
09:44 AM on 05/31/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
luv u forever RXB
10:45 AM on 05/31/13
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
Speaking of covers EP- did the Senses Fail one ever come out?? I remember them saying one would be released on a tour?
Yep. It was emailed/given only to those who preordered tickets to their tour.
12:36 PM on 05/31/13
15 Step
User Info.
Greg says covers are the epitome of a waste of time. Greg will not be listening to the EP.
butthurt fan is butthurt. and also a huge asshole.
12:49 PM on 05/31/13
Greg
User Info.
butthurt fan is butthurt. and also a huge asshole.
why are you talking about yourself? I get that you're butthurt that I don't care for covers, though I'm not sure why you care so much. but yes, you are coming across as an asshole. can't argue that.
02:00 PM on 05/31/13
15 Step
User Info.
why are you talking about yourself? I get that you're butthurt that I don't care for covers, though I'm not sure why you care so much. but yes, you are coming across as an asshole. can't argue that.
lol. what bugs me is the fact that you outwardly voice your asshole-ish opinion like an ungrateful 12 year old on how covers are a waste. no one gives a fuck what you do or do not like, so leave your dickhead comments to yourself and let the real fans enjoy the covers.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos