AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:16 AM on 05/31/13 
User Info.
lilguitardude76
forest hill, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Hey! i play in a band called Chasing Morgan from Bel Air Maryland. We just put out a new song called "Harco" from our upcoming album "Accident Prone" It would be rad if you guys could give it a listen and let me know what you think! Any type of feedback is greatly appreciated, even if you hate it let me know!

We will be spending this summer following all of Warped Tour (Forever Came Calling style) to sell cds/promote and just get our music out there as much as we can.

If you like what you hear you can here find us at:
facebook.com/chasingmorgan
twitter.com/chasingmorgan
chasingmorganmd.tumblr.com
chasingmorgan.bandcamp.com
chasingmorgan.com
Instagram: chasingmorgan

We are always looking to do some gig swaps/mini tours and what not so if your in a band and wanna set something up email us at chasingmorganband@yahoo.com

Thanks!
-Darin
05:36 PM on 05/31/13 
User Info.
TOLBMusic
"Some Things Never Change" out now!
New City, NY
Hey dude. I'm in a pop punk band from NY. I like the way the song builds around the 1:00 minute mark but the guitar distortion is killing me. I'm not sure if it is the sound you wanted, but I feel like the EQ is a little off. Vocals are awesome. They sound really crisp and the backing vocals really add a lot. I like the album cover too, its very simple and eye appealing.

Overall, I'd see you guys play. Sounds like you know what you are doing and not playing crap lol Hope warped tour treats you well!

Check my band out @ http://www.facebook.com/theonesleftbehindmusic and maybe we can play a show together if you head north sometime!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets