Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Surfer Blood Releases Video For "Demon Dance"

Posted by: Christian Wagner (06/11/13)
Surfer Blood released a video for "Demon Dance." You can view it in the replies. The band released its major label debut Pythons today.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:43 PM on 06/11/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
01:47 PM on 06/11/13
indieobsessed22
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great stuff! The album is all good news.
02:28 PM on 06/11/13
projectmayhem16
keep cool, but care
User Info.
I like the Pixies too, guys. It's cool.
05:05 PM on 06/11/13
Ashe
You need a mortician baby
User Info.
Remember when this dude beat the piss out of his g/f? glad to see they are doing well!
11:34 PM on 06/11/13
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
Remember when this dude beat the piss out of his g/f? glad to see they are doing well!
Yeah, that never happened.

And this song is GOLDEN
08:23 AM on 06/12/13
Ashe
User Info.
Yeah, that never happened.

And this song is GOLDEN
yeah, the police report was a total fake right
10:21 PM on 06/13/13
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
yeah, the police report was a total fake right
There's a complete difference between someone "beating the piss" out of another person. And a drunken argument with some shoving and scratches, in which both parties were to blame. Learn how your language affects someone else's interpretation dude.
10:47 AM on 06/14/13
Ashe
User Info.
There's a complete difference between someone "beating the piss" out of another person. And a drunken argument with some shoving and scratches, in which both parties were to blame. Learn how your language affects someone else's interpretation dude.
No you're totally right. Same for Chris Brown too. Every time that I shove and scratch women, I typically just blame it on the alchy. I actually keep a bottle of Captain Morgan in the pantry for the when cops come, works like a charm!
04:12 PM on 06/14/13
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
No you're totally right. Same for Chris Brown too. Every time that I shove and scratch women, I typically just blame it on the alchy. I actually keep a bottle of Captain Morgan in the pantry for the when cops come, works like a charm!
No, they both had minor injuries. Nothing serious. Nothing even close to Rihanna. I think you're cataloging Pitts as an abuser without even knowing the whole story. Believe what you want, but he's not. Plain and simple.

And this is coming from someone who has been physically abused. You should be better educated, sir.
03:12 PM on 06/17/13
Ashe
User Info.
No, they both had minor injuries. Nothing serious. Nothing even close to Rihanna. I think you're cataloging Pitts as an abuser without even knowing the whole story. Believe what you want, but he's not. Plain and simple.

And this is coming from someone who has been physically abused. You should be better educated, sir.
I dunno, I guess I was raised to not hit women, period.Theres a double standard in there, but it's just not something that you do IMO.
03:21 PM on 06/17/13
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
I dunno, I guess I was raised to not hit women, period.Theres a double standard in there, but it's just not something that you do IMO.
From the report, it's not even clear if he did hit her. It seems more of he was holding her down to not hit him (as in, protecting himself).
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests