Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33
04:58 PM on 06/28/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
Love how his vocals bleed into the mix. Sounds so great.
06:36 PM on 06/28/13
mycuban
hermits.bandcamp.com
User Info.
been really anxious to hear a track, this is what i was hoping for!
06:44 PM on 06/28/13
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
I was kind of half/half when I saw this band live, so I'm stoked that this song sounds so great
How in the world were you half/half when you saw them? A ton of my friends weren't into them until they saw them live!
09:21 PM on 06/28/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Not a fan. Guitars sound over compressed and overall production seems lacking.
It's Sapone -- the sound is intentional.
11:19 PM on 06/28/13
wheniflysolo
User Info.
preach
10:01 AM on 06/29/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I think the sound is just right! Fits them well.
10:56 AM on 06/29/13
theherox
Makin Music and Losin Friends
User Info.
How in the world were you half/half when you saw them? A ton of my friends weren't into them until they saw them live!
well the vibe might have been killed for me by the people I was with. We were all strictly there just to see Thrice, and out of everyone there, even though I was only half/half liking O' Brother, I was actually by-far the one in my group who liked them the most.

It's even hard for me to remember now. I might have liked them much more during their performance than I am now able to recollect because they may have been buried by the un-mutual feelings of my friends.
12:57 PM on 06/29/13
topher465
every shining time you arrive
User Info.
Intentional or not, disappointed in the direction of the song.
05:24 PM on 06/29/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
I've been listening to "Garden Window" a lot since finally giving it a chance a few weeks ago. It's brilliant.
06:37 PM on 06/29/13
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
This will be the first album I ever preorder. Can't wait.
07:42 PM on 06/29/13
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
well the vibe might have been killed for me by the people I was with. We were all strictly there just to see Thrice, and out of everyone there, even though I was only half/half liking O' Brother, I was actually by-far the one in my group who liked them the most.

It's even hard for me to remember now. I might have liked them much more during their performance than I am now able to recollect because they may have been buried by the un-mutual feelings of my friends.
I wish that tour was structured better. They should have opened with Moving Mountains, then La Dispute, then O'Brother, and then Thrice. I get that O'Brother isn't a bigger band than La Dispute or Moving Mountains, but Moving Mountains were the least talented of the four. They killed the vibe after O'Brother killed it. La Dispute were great as well, but Moving Mountains left a bad taste in my mouth. They just felt like a blatant Thrice rip off band.

I apologize if you like Moving Mountains, but they were the weakest on the tour date I caught. The group I was with agreed and thought O'Brother played a far superior set.
07:46 PM on 06/29/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I wish that tour was structured better. They should have opened with Moving Mountains, then La Dispute, then O'Brother, and then Thrice. I get that O'Brother isn't a bigger band than La Dispute or Moving Mountains, but Moving Mountains were the least talented of the four. They killed the vibe after O'Brother killed it. La Dispute were great as well, but Moving Mountains left a bad taste in my mouth. They just felt like a blatant Thrice rip off band.

I apologize if you like Moving Mountains, but they were the weakest on the tour date I caught. The group I was with agreed and thought O'Brother played a far superior set.
moving mountains is average at best, but they were first on that tour when i caught them.
08:08 PM on 06/29/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
First when I saw them too. They must have rotated who opened.
02:35 AM on 06/30/13
theherox
Makin Music and Losin Friends
User Info.

haha don't worry, I totally agree. Even though my friends and I disagreed about O'Brother, we all pretty much mutually hated Moving Mountains, hahaha
07:52 AM on 06/30/13
lilRIPsta
User Info.
How can anyone hate Moving Mountains?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News