AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Mp3 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

A Change Of Pace Releases Previously Unheard Music

Posted by - 01:19 PM on 07/18/13
A Change of Pace just recently received full possession of their masters from Immortal Records. The main two releases, An Offer You Can't Refuse and Prepare the Masses had not been available online. The band just rereleased both albums online as well as two never before digitally released EPs. The B-Sides contains their Christmas song, three songs used as bonus tracks for their 2005 European release, and an acoustic rendition of "Weekend Warriors." The band has also released Change Is the Only Constant, which is the EP they recorded completely on their own when they were 14 - 16 years of age. That EP originally had a limited pressing and was only sold at shows in 2003 - 2004 and is what got them signed to their label. Head to the replies to find the iTunes links to purchase the music.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
01:20 PM on 07/18/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Prepare the Masses - Originally released August 15, 2006
https://itunes.apple.com/album/prepa...es/id674772723

An Offer You Can't Refuse - Originally released March 22, 2005
https://itunes.apple.com/album/an-of...se/id675087195

Change Is the Only Constant - Self produced EP sold at shows only beginning Summer 2003
https://itunes.apple.com/album/chang...nt/id675066808

The B-Sides - new release
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...ep/id675089928
01:21 PM on 07/18/13
Fourchordwonder
This is for dreaming.
User Info.
My first band did a hilariously terrible cover "Weekend Warriors" at one of our first shows. Good memories.
01:22 PM on 07/18/13
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My first band did a hilariously terrible cover "Weekend Warriors" at one of our first shows. Good memories.
oh? kwl
01:44 PM on 07/18/13
Codman301
User Info.
Did they ever release a statement about why they canceled their kickstarter for a new album? They weren't very close to their goal and their rewards for pledging were a bit pricey, but they just canceled it two days before the end date with no info on any of their pages. I take it that reunion was nixed.
01:54 PM on 07/18/13
MrDelux
User Info.
Definitely one of my favorite bands in highschool. Wish they would have gone stronger with Tory but I understand why. They mentioned something about being in the studio and recording some more demos that may or may not see the light of day.

ACOP - If you are on here on AP.Net, and if you need any design work, let me know. I'd be happy to support your cause since y'all have been one of my favorites from the beginning.
02:56 PM on 07/18/13
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
"I'm Alive" is such a guilty pleasure. After college, my two best friends moved to DC, so whenever I would visit and they'd pick me up from a bus station or something, they would just blast that in their car. Really fun song. Overproduction was all the rage back then.
02:59 PM on 07/18/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
These guys were one of my favorites back in the day. Still throw on a few of their slow jams here and there. Would have been really happy with a reunion.

Such a fuckin let down, just like the Amber Pacific reunion.
05:36 PM on 07/18/13
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
I've only heard a few songs on pandora randomly, but I've enjoyed all of them. Might be time to buy an album
05:55 PM on 07/18/13
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What was the name of the album they made after the singer left. Is it worth checking out? I enjoyed their first two albums.
05:56 PM on 07/18/13
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've only heard a few songs on pandora randomly, but I've enjoyed all of them. Might be time to buy an album
Prepare The Masses is their best album, not sure if I would recommend buying anything outside of that
06:11 PM on 07/18/13
alexalexalex
User Info.
So fucking stoked An Offer You Can't Refuse is online. I lost that cd so long ago. I'm about to jam the tits out of it
06:18 PM on 07/18/13
alexalexalex
User Info.
I disagree with homeboy above me, An Offer You Can't Refuse is the best IMO. Asleep at the Wheel is the best song they've ever written
06:31 PM on 07/18/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
I disagree with homeboy above me, An Offer You Can't Refuse is the best IMO. Asleep at the Wheel is the best song they've ever written

Agreed, although my favorites are Goodbye to You and Farewell to Friendship.
06:36 PM on 07/18/13
alexalexalex
User Info.
Agreed, although my favorites are Goodbye to You and Farewell to Friendship.
You mean Goodbye For Now? Damn good song. I'm glad this got posted, i'm taking a drive down nostalgia lane right now. Haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos