Username
Password

05:48 PM on 07/23/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
This show is gonna be seriously awesome.
08:02 PM on 07/29/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I don't think it's too surprising. The majority of the fanbase already saw the Spring Fever tour for $30. ADTR is not enough to justify people to spend $50-60 to relive it.

Except Spring Fever skipped a lot of markets that this one is hitting.
07:01 AM on 07/30/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I can only speak for the east coast, but most of the House Party dates are less than 30 minutes from the Spring Fever ones. ATL/PTV sold out Pittsburgh pretty fast to move it outside. I think this tour would've been more popular if Spring Fever never happened.

I can somewhat understand that, but we never got Spring Fever in the NW so I'm glad it's coming here. And really, I think seeing these bands in an arena is gonna be quite a show.
I can kinda see where you're coming from though...all I'd say is less instantly sold-out shows, but this tour will still sell-out big-time.
10:01 AM on 09/01/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I'll be speaking with Jeremy McKinnon and Vic Fuentes on 9/18 in Portland. I might do something again with Elmakias, we'll see if there's time.

Look forward to reading those - this show is gonna be great!
09:33 PM on 09/02/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Chances of ATL playing Love Like War on this tour is very good. Would be cool for Vic to come out and sing his part as well.

As for set times, TWY will get 30/35, ATL and PTV will both get around 45, and ADTR will probably do about 75...so what was said above :)

EDIT: Doesn't PTV have a song featuring Jeremy of ADTR as well? Think he'd come out and guest spot?
06:32 AM on 09/09/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
https://www.songkick.com/concerts/17...house-of-blues Anyone think that they'd bring Vic on stage for their new single? Isn't ATL a little too big to be playing at the House of Blues in NOLA? I mean it's a 500 cap at most.

I'm thinking that since they released ALLW as a single they'll definitely play it...and bringing Vic out to do his part seems very likely.
02:23 PM on 09/10/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
This AP interview is a good read on what's going on with ADTR lately. I really hope this album works out for them - I've always been a very casual fan, but even I have high hopes for it.
And that part about the production of the tour has me so intrigued.
04:17 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
The question is whether I avoid this thread for the next week and go into the show and let myself be surprised, or do I find as much info as possible on it....
04:32 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I was debating the same thing with my friend last night hahaha, but seriously Jeremy hyped this up so much and ADTR has never failed me before so I might have to avoid this thread until Oct 3

I'm very familiar with all three openers, so being surprised for once would be nice. But with ADTR I only know one or two songs, so I'm trying to decide how to best familiarize myself without spoiling it.
06:40 AM on 09/18/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Talking to Vic Fuentes & Jeremy McKinnon tomorrow. Quote me with questions.

Mainly for Vic, but also applies to Jeremy; re: touring with bands outside their usual scene.
This show is gonna be so much fun!

EDIT: Just thought of another one; for ADTR, re: possible covers compilation? Or another live album?
11:26 AM on 09/20/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Has Jeremy came out for caraphernelia?

And briefly in PDX
10:55 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

Beyond the date, was I missing something about this that made it about ADTR? Were those ADTR lyrics, or was it clips of an ADTR show?

*not trying to be rude haha.

EDIT: Youtube comments seem to think it's to rile up ADTR fans, or it's Emmure. Hmm.
11:44 AM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
It's just a very big coincidence that it's victory and it just happens to be on the day CC is coming out.

EDIT: I have no proof it has anything to do with ADTR, but considering the circumstances and the title of the video it seems to be pointing in their direction.

Oh yeah, I got that connection - just wasn't sure if I was missing out on something else. These next two weeks are going to be very interesting to watch.
Is it too early for Emmure to have some new material or news?
03:26 PM on 09/24/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Honestly, does Victory much else besides Emmure and ADTR?

Nobody big that I can think of, no. Maybe a Victory documentary?
03:48 PM on 10/15/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
anybody had the full vip ? I have it for thursday and I was wondering about the catering, where you stand, can you see the show good? how much time do you get with adtr? is anyone from another band there to meet as well? I would really like to meet some guys from the wonder years, any answers would be great, I kind of dont know what its going to be like, I dont care much about meeting bands usually so this vip thing is new to me

In PDX the VIPs stood on stage for ADTR's whole set.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos