Username
Password
Tegan and Sara News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tegan and Sara
Inside AP.net

Tegan And Sara Perform on "CBS This Morning"

Posted by: Drew Beringer (07/24/13)
Tegan And Sara were recently on CBS This Morning to perform "Closer" (without drums) and an acoustic rendition of "I Was A Fool." Check it out here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
09:45 AM on 07/24/13
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
Not their best performance, but they were so good opening for Fun. a couple weeks ago when I saw them. "Heartthrob" is easily one of my top 3 albums of the year—so incredible.
09:57 AM on 07/24/13
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
Yeah, I still love that album.
10:17 AM on 07/24/13
Nardes
User Info.
Agreed, Heartthrob is easily one of the best albums of the year! Such good stuff!

Also... I enjoyed the performances. I love their live voices, just raw and you can feel the emotion (Now I'm All Messed Up live will leave you heartbroken with the Go/Please Stay call and response!)
10:22 AM on 07/24/13
absolution
User Info.
Not their best performance, but they were so good opening for Fun. a couple weeks ago when I saw them. "Heartthrob" is easily one of my top 3 albums of the year—so incredible.
did you see them at the pier?
10:26 AM on 07/24/13
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
did you see them at the pier?
No—up in Rochester actually (my family is from Syracuse). I wanted to see them down here, obviously, but knew my work schedule was going to be crazy hectic so opted to see them upstate and make it a family visit. The shows at the pier were the past two nights, right?
10:48 AM on 07/24/13
absolution
User Info.
No—up in Rochester actually (my family is from Syracuse). I wanted to see them down here, obviously, but knew my work schedule was going to be crazy hectic so opted to see them upstate and make it a family visit. The shows at the pier were the past two nights, right?
yeah, i thought you were a time traveler.
11:10 AM on 07/24/13
keepthechange11
Blink and you miss a beat
User Info.

#2 for me...love these gals
11:30 AM on 07/24/13
astaticskyline
Musician, Network Services Engineer
User Info.
yeah, i thought you were a time traveler.
I was there, but only caught their last two songs. They sounded great though. I had to stand in the back area in the grass. Fun was fantastic!
01:15 PM on 07/24/13
mkohler
Get Myself Together
User Info.
I wish they'd balance out performances a bit more. I understand that Closer and I Was a Fool are the singles but in the past they've had the singles be pretty even between the sisters.
01:24 PM on 07/24/13
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
I was there, but only caught their last two songs. They sounded great though. I had to stand in the back area in the grass. Fun was fantastic!
I had seats, but honestly kind of wish I was up on the lawn. The crowd was INSANE. It was my third time seeing Fun. and I have seen the Format twice I believe, but that was without a doubt the best show I have seen Nate & co. put on. Can only image how much more crazy it would have been if there was a pit/GA, but I was blown away with how many people came out for the show. Such a fun (get it?) night, and yeah, Fun. absolutely crushed it.

PS - It was also my first show at CMAC. That venue is actually really, really cool. Didn't know it was that nice.
02:33 PM on 07/24/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Best pop song of 2013
04:03 PM on 07/24/13
wecameaswaffles
39/smooth
User Info.
They are so beautiful and fun to see live.
07:35 PM on 07/24/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Best pop song of 2013
It is, I was a fool is a better live song in this tv show format though
12:39 PM on 07/28/13
tefarez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not the greatest but still a good watch, thanks
Options