Username
Password
Hopeless Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hopeless Records
Inside AP.net

We Are The In Crowd to Release New Single This Month

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (08/02/13)
We Are The In Crowd recorded a new single to be released later this month.
Many of you have been curious about what we were up to in LA this week and it was so hard to keep it a secret.. and not instagram every minute of it haha.

So here it is: We decided to head into the studio early just for you and record a brand new single that none of you have heard yet! It will be released later this month so stay posted!!

Best Intentions has been out for 2 years now! Thatís a long life for our first record and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for that. The least we could do is release a new song in return!

We are so happy and proud of the new music weíve been writing together. When you hear this single for the first time we want you to feel that connection, we want you to remember where you were the first time you heard it and find that place or time where you then listen to it most. I have no doubt you wont feel what we felt as the five of us sat in a room together this year to write it. Iím very excited to announce this! We are proud of all of you for your continuous support. So hereís to another amazing, and exciting record cycle with you weirdos!

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9.
08:14 AM on 08/02/13
esposimi
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
User Info.
So is it an album single or something just to "hold us over" like Tonight Alive did?
08:22 AM on 08/02/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
So is it an album single or something just to "hold us over" like Tonight Alive did?
Just the one song, although I wouldn't be surprised if it were ultimately included on their new album.
11:45 AM on 08/02/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
need song now asap
01:15 PM on 08/02/13
AndrewSoup
Everything is Happening at Once
User Info.
I'd prefer if they just made this announcement at the same time they release the single. Instead of the very vague "we're releasing something at some point in the next month." I don't like the waiting game! It's worse when they don't give you a definite date.
02:33 PM on 08/02/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I'll take anything new from them. Also, Tay Jardine, it's true, I am single. So there ya go.
04:58 PM on 08/02/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Well I for one am PUMPED
06:09 PM on 08/02/13
tefarez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
feakin awesome
11:38 PM on 08/02/13
guitarguy211