Username
Password
Album Info. News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 87.
12:43 AM on 08/14/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Hoping this flops so hard she gives up and becomes a cashier at Gamestop.
That's just not very nice

EDIT: But disclaimer: I don't like anything she's done except for the alt version of "Take my hand" by The Cab
12:53 AM on 08/14/13
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
01:16 AM on 08/14/13
KeyofCrime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kind of sad that she barely wrote any of it. I don't follow her or Hey Monday at all but according to wikipedia she wrote all the lyrics to the Hey Monday album. I don't know why that bothers me, haha.

I read that The Academy Is... Wrote Hey Mondays "home coming" but the band didn't like it enough to put it on a record. So they sold it to hey monday.
01:40 AM on 08/14/13
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And I am hoping you can give a legitimate reason why you would want some persons career you do not know to flop?

I am also hoping you can tell me why you are some reason so above working at Game Stop to make such a douche bag comment.
02:11 AM on 08/14/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Well, the song titles sound country enough, I hope it goes well for her, even if in not much of a fan of it.

Didn't she say at one point on the voice that she doesn't want to be a country singer though?
02:34 AM on 08/14/13
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Well, the song titles sound country enough, I hope it goes well for her, even if in not much of a fan of it.

Didn't she say at one point on the voice that she doesn't want to be a country singer though?
Well she got like a trillion votes singing country, so I'm sure it wasn't a hard decision to change her mind once she saw the potential $$$. Country fans are super dedicated and actually buy albums (at least the ones I know) so if she can get in with them, she's golden.
02:57 AM on 08/14/13
fran.182
Euphoric disconnection
User Info.
And I am hoping you can give a legitimate reason why you would want some persons career you do not know to flop?

I am also hoping you can tell me why you are some reason so above working at Game Stop to make such a douche bag comment.
Why wouldn't someone want her to flop? She's in the music business for the wrong reasons. If you have been reading the ridiculous stuff she says, you're probably aware of that.

I'd rather see musicians who actually care about the music itself enjoying some recognition.
03:36 AM on 08/14/13
stopshootrepeat
Pro Slacker
User Info.
Why wouldn't someone want her to flop? She's in the music business for the wrong reasons. If you have been reading the ridiculous stuff she says, you're probably aware of that.

I'd rather see musicians who actually care about the music itself enjoying some recognition.
Don't completely agree with wanting her to flop, but I understand what you're saying. Feels like she just wants huge amounts of attention, and I honestly don't see that happening.
06:08 AM on 08/14/13
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
I'm excited. But I am disappointed she didn't at least co-write all these songs. The Max Martin one should be great tho.
06:11 AM on 08/14/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
Good for her, but I still can't believe she won.
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Wow pop artists this year are giving birth to some of the worst album arts.

Not just in pop too actually!
Ohaidere
User Info.

Pretty harsh isn't it?
06:50 AM on 08/14/13
TAI182
User Info.
I read that The Academy Is... Wrote Hey Mondays "home coming" but the band didn't like it enough to put it on a record. So they sold it to hey monday.

William Beckett does have writing credit on it.
07:14 AM on 08/14/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Maybe she'll finally go away after this tanks. With Gaga, Katy Perry, Janelle Monae, Ellie Goulding, and a whole bunch of other huge popstar women putting out albums in the next few months, I can't imagine Cassadee's going to make much of a blip on the radar.
08:54 AM on 08/14/13
NKYVox
User Info.
"I Guess We're Cool" from her solo EP a few years ago should have been re-recorded and thrown on this. It has a decent hook and I'm not a fan of any of this pop-country crap she's put out so far.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests