Username
Password
MTV News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
MTV
Inside AP.net

F'N MTV is Bigger Than the Sound

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (06/11/08)
James Montgomery writes about his appearance on Pete Wentz's new MTV show, F'N MTV, in this week's Bigger Than the Sound. Can videos make a comeback on MTV?

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
03:51 PM on 06/11/08
ship of fools
hello
User Info.
the first show will have decent ratings. then they will drop like pete wentz as a child. so my guess is that videos will not make a comeback on mtv.
03:54 PM on 06/11/08
atainder
freaks r revolutionaries r freaks
User Info.
No. Videos don't get ratings.
04:00 PM on 06/11/08
anamericangod
User Info.
Whatever.
04:05 PM on 06/11/08
kratos
Fuck you, Zeus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ehhh, at this point, who cares. the quality of videos now-a-days are shit. when people start making epic videos the world wanted to watch (a-la Janet, Michael, Madonna, etc), then people can bring this up again. music videos are just boring and uncreative now.
04:12 PM on 06/11/08
MyWorldEntire
COYRS
User Info.
ehhh, at this point, who cares. the quality of videos now-a-days are shit. when people start making epic videos the world wanted to watch (a-la Janet, Michael, Madonna, etc), then people can bring this up again. music videos are just boring and uncreative now.

The reason why the quality of videos are so poor today is because no one shows them on TV anymore. The point of the article was they are trying to change that.
04:25 PM on 06/11/08
keeplioving
sell my old clothes
User Info.
I don't think that this show will change anything about MTV. it won't turn it back into a music video channel
04:34 PM on 06/11/08
amysaurus
gonna stay eighteen forever.
User Info.
I personally don't really care about music videos anymore. This show has zero appeal for me
05:56 PM on 06/11/08
hollywoodending
Listen to Team Sleep
User Info.

The reason why the quality of videos are so poor today is because no one shows them on TV anymore. The point of the article was they are trying to change that.

Obviously you guys have never seen mtvU.... which basically plays music videos 24/7. And I've seen TONS of outrageous and mind-blowing videos.

In my opinion, music video quality is going UP. It's just more "indie" based now. For example, the last intriguing video I saw was by Tapes n Tapes, which probably wouldn't be played on the regular mtv anyway.
06:00 PM on 06/11/08
C.R.U.X
User Info.
Not to put this guy down, but does he ever talk about anybody else?
06:31 PM on 06/11/08
emkvetwin
What's left of where we're from?
User Info.
if only they could...
08:07 AM on 06/12/08
1ArmedScissor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You know...I like the idea but just after seeing the commercials for it i just realized how much I really really REALLY hate Pete Wentz. He already ruined it. Besides, the slot is terrible. Who wants to stay in on Friday night and watch some music videos hosted by a huge douchebag
07:17 PM on 06/12/08
SophmoreSyd
Taste the happy, Michael.
User Info.
I saved the music video, what did you ever do?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests