Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

AP.net Contest: letlive. Ticket Giveaway

Posted by: Drew Beringer (09/03/13)
Even though letlive. released its intense new album, The Blackest Beautiful, back in July, the band didn't get to properly celebrate it because they were on Warped Tour all summer. But that will all change soon, as the band will be throwing its record release show tomorrow (9/4) at the Troubadour in Los Angeles. Even better news - we're giving away a pair of tickets to the party tomorrow. Check the details in the replies to see how you can win.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
11:16 AM on 09/03/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
letlive. Ticket GiveawayThe Blackest Beautiful is a pretty sick album. Tell me which song on the album really gets your juices going and how crazy you'll go if the band plays it tomorrow night. I'll pick my favorite answer and notify the winner via PM by the end of the day. Good luck
11:21 AM on 09/03/13
Richyletlive
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
27 Club, if they play that song I will lose it! I will jump on top of everyone and sing every word. I don't care who is looking or how stupid I look I will lose my shit. Please pick me so I can take my girlfriend and she can hold my glasses and my phone while l go crazy and jump on everyone, she can witness the greatness that is letlive
11:29 AM on 09/03/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Whoever wins, let's go and sing along together.
11:42 AM on 09/03/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
Not entering the contest, but I just wanted to come in here and say how fucking stoked I am for this show. A Lot Like Birds opening just seals the deal for an amazing show.

AP.net party at the Troub?
01:56 PM on 09/03/13
absentimentalxs
User Info.
It is a very close tie between a couple different tracks, but my favorite song on this album is definitely Empty Elvis. From the very first time I heard it, it has stuck with me and that chorus has been repeating in my head every day since. Everything about it musically and vocally sounds incredible and to me is the perfect, collective embodiment of the originality Letlive brings to the scene. Lastly, the lyrics are deep, meaningful and relatable on a very universal level, and if they play this song live....well, I'm gonna lose my mind. I plan on singing my heart out along with every last word, probably with my eyes closed to really bask in the full range of emotion spilling from that stage, jumping as high as I can, flailing like a madman amongst the sea of people around me, with not a care in the world! That three minutes will be absolutely carefree and perfect.
03:21 PM on 09/03/13
KYLESTYLE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That Fear Fever is my favorite. THE PIT TOMORROWS GONNA GO OFF!!!!! HOW ABOUT A SHOWDOWN BETWEEN MYSELF AND SINGER JASON BUTLER!?!?!
07:00 PM on 09/03/13
whitelipstickkk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
White America's Beautiful Black Market...just said it there! Starts off like in the room with Bob Marley and then just go off the wall craziness. Probably one of the best songs they have created on this album! I'll be at the very front and hoping Jason will be right in front of me screaming in my face with me ;)
07:20 PM on 09/03/13
lpfan407
User Info.
my fav track on the album is def Phermone Cvlt - something about the line "screaming at def weddings" really resonated with me. This lyric made me think long and hard after the album had finished, im not sure if i pictured someone literally screaming at a wedding and noone was listening or if in general when something "needs" to be heard, it wasnt. Just my interpretation. I live about an hour from the Troubadour and would love to dance up a storm with the fellas in Letlive :)
07:21 PM on 09/03/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
winner has been contacted
07:28 PM on 09/03/13
Richyletlive
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I guess I lost :/
Options
Related News Stories