TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.

2 VINYLZZZZZ
08:43 PM on 09/06/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
It's a beautiful set of records. Glad I picked up a copy. Amazing album. Probably my favorite by these guys.
11:06 AM on 09/07/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I wish my hop topic got anything relative that I would enjoy buying. Don't get me wrong it's all on their webstore, but I love finding it and taking it home that day.
Vinyl for Hot Topic is very hit an miss..the only reason I was able to get The Starting Line there was it was like 21 bucks. I remember trying to get Man O an The Wonder Years new records the day they came out on vinyl..It was gone before I could even think about going up there.
12:39 PM on 09/07/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Don't have this thing on vinyl so, probably will get it.
01:32 PM on 09/07/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
Vinyl for Hot Topic is hit an miss..the only reason I was able to get The Starting Line there was it was like 21 bucks. I remember trying to get Man O an The Wonder Years new records the day they came out on vinyl..It was gone before I could even think about going up there.
Yeah in terms of actually buying music hot topic is pretty bad. Even CD's. But with vinyls they carry 1 or 2 max
04:07 PM on 09/07/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Yeah in terms of actually buying music hot topic is pretty bad. Even CD's. But with vinyls they carry 1 or 2 max
I remember on The Wonder Years new album they had five..some dick came in an bought all five. The amount of pissed I was was unreal.
06:09 PM on 09/07/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
Don't have this thing on vinyl so, probably will get it.
If it's from the same pressing as the SRC press it is very good quality. Probably the best sound "modern day" album I own. But then again most of what I own is from the stuff released this year.
10:02 PM on 09/07/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I remember on The Wonder Years new album they had five..some dick came in an bought all five. The amount of pissed I was was unreal.
well the joke might be on him if it was the greatest generation because it was supposedly a TERRIBLE pressing.
06:22 AM on 09/08/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
well the joke might be on him if it was the greatest generation because it was supposedly a TERRIBLE pressing.
It was..an that kinda makes me happy if it was a bad pressing.
06:10 PM on 09/08/13
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish my hop topic got anything relative that I would enjoy buying. Don't get me wrong it's all on their webstore, but I love finding it and taking it home that day.
awesome!
08:17 PM on 09/08/13
monokit
Twiddling knobs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is dead to me until there's a new album. I can't help but get the feeling the reunion tours are just to fill their pockets so they can make shitty college music.
11:19 AM on 09/09/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Just got a copy, why not?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music