Username
Password
Thrice News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 33 of 33.
08:02 PM on 09/16/13
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
I get that he wants to present a "positive" message with his music now, but does it have to be so boring and shitty? jesus buttfucking christ that song was lame.
Come on man. That last sentence, in a thread like this, is the equivalent of someone saying something hateful in a thread about Tom gabel.
05:12 PM on 09/17/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I'd appreciate some more songs like I'ts Not Enough, deeper and less cheesy.. although I could enjoy it, I suppose more than Aaron G.'s worship album (as somebody compared earlier)
06:15 PM on 03/22/14
robothopkins
User Info.
SAME! while I get that this is a worship song meant to be learned and sung by a congregation, I personally feel it is a waste of Dustin's talents. I'm glad he's glorifying his God... but I somehow feel he has limited his ability to reach those outside the realm of Christianity with the message of hope and love that he had with Thrice.
kind of just scratching my head, too.

what's a better impact--Dustin with this or Jeremy and Touche Amore with their Fred Phelps shirts? I just don't think there's any way to do it right.

Overall, I'm just passing time until Geoff Rickly finally publishes his first novel.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums