Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 521
03:58 PM on 10/06/13
LordJosh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What is Demo Team about/ What is the meaning? Also I ask the same about Pounce Bounce because it has been 2 years and I can't find a meaning
03:59 PM on 10/06/13
dancegabiedance
User Info.
After/before your show in NY could any of you should come smoke a blunt with me :P? It's on my bucket list and would be greatly appreciated. And why not any songs from DBMII?
dancemarlenedan
User Info.
Is Will On This Chat Tonight?!
MattDGD
User Info.
Any new updates/details on the vinyl box-set?
We just recently saw the mocks for it and it looks awesome! should be coming out relatively soon!
04:00 PM on 10/06/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
We just write music we'd want to hear.

I can back that! Thanks for the reply, hope to see you guys soon
sethgammon18
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whats your favorite place to eat on tour?
Speezles
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love you guys. I want to know what the band's song writing process is like and where you guys get your inspiration to write songs. Also, will you play need money at your concert October 9th and hang out with me after?
WillDGD
User Info.
Is Will On This Chat Tonight?!

Yessss
JonDGD
User Info.
Assuming this is the thread, I am kind of wondering about how Jon Mess has different vocals on the albums and EPs he has appeared on. I mean, the vocals on Whatever I Say is Royal Ocean take a completely different turn on Downtown Battle Mountain I, as they turn again on the self titled and again on Downtown Battle Mountain II and once again on Acceptance Speech. So Jon, what makes you decide to switch your styles as you do on all your releases and how did you train yourself to change it up?
Ep I still had tonsils, DBM I got them taken out a month prior they still hadn't healed. Death Star healed a bit more and screamed probably too loud for my own good until I left and got vocal lessons and practiced a bunch. Problems like Acid reflux, sinusitis, and lymes disease had their fair share of consequences, got it fairly under control in the past few years, and it helped me develop better control. Was considered Lyme in remission in 2009.
dgreko07
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday! I will be grabbing the cd that night!
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
@will swan should I marry my girlfriend?
04:01 PM on 10/06/13
dancemarlenedan
User Info.
OMG Will You Have Always Been My Fave <3
04:02 PM on 10/06/13
MattDGD
User Info.
After/before your show in NY could any of you should come smoke a blunt with me :P? It's on my bucket list and would be greatly appreciated. And why not any songs from DBMII?
Come find me :) and they just didnt happen to fit in the set on this little run. however we will be sure and perform some songs off of that record on the next tour!
WillDGD
User Info.
@will swan should I marry my girlfriend?

Do you love her?
Samueldavid0079
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
#1(For DGD) What are some of your favorite places to play?
#2. (For Jon) Are there any philosophers you really enjoy studying? You seem like a guy that appreciates Nietchze.
#3. (For Will) What artists did you draw inspiration from during your writing process for Acceptance Speech?
#4. (For DGD) If you had to erase any album from your discography what would it be?
PS. Just want you guys to know I have a deeply profound love for the music you all create.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos