Username
Password

Album Review - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 79 of 79.
12:32 PM on 10/29/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Album titles and covers are horrible judges of albums. Michael Buble's covers are absolute shit, but he's still fantastic.

Definitely agree about Fever. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if it came out in this time.
As far as this band goes, I'd say they're pretty good indicators of what you're getting yourself into. I understand it isn't always true. And regardless, I was just making a remark, not necessarily saying that the album name and cover had anything to do with the music.
11:08 PM on 12/15/13
drewperri
Drew Perri
User Info.
I LOVE THIS ALBUM, and i HATED VICES! I think Vegas Lights is easily my favorite song on the album and then the 2 "singles" follow suit, This is Gospel and then Miss Jackson, which to be honest when I first heard and saw the video, i was like....NOPE, this is terrible, i also thought it sounds JUST LIKE FOB's new single that came out awhile back. But it did all grow on me, I dont mind Girl that You love, i HATED the last song, and I LOVED the "Twilight Zone" Sample they put in the beginning of causual affair
07:50 PM on 12/29/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Finally got around to this album. I can say Nicotine might be my favorite song of the year, at least in like my top 10. It's better than I thought the album would be, I probably would've liked it more if it was just a Brendon Urie solo album though. Vices and Virtues musically was exactly what I want from this band, this not so much but it's enjoyable. I'd listen to this over Pretty Odd at least.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS