Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 113
09:00 AM on 10/11/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Whenever these contests show up, a flood of new users do as well.
That's the beauty of them; we can simultaneously reward regular readers and bring in new ones.
krbo0241
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm personally excited for this album because this is the band that got me into this scene and helped me with my faith. For this alone I will always support this band. I'm excited to see what Sam can do, but am even more excited to hear more songs that I know help kids and adults build a stronger and more hopeful identity!
Charlottm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel like cye kinda disappeard for a while and finally they are back! Which means that this album will deffenetly blow mine and the worlds mid. I met them recently and they are awesome guys and great live!
As a student I can't afford band merch (or barely clothes for that matter) and band merch is what I prefer to wear. Therefore I hope that i win so I can stay warm this winter and also look awesome showing off cye!
09:01 AM on 10/11/13
Tom88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm excited to hear the British hxc vocals mixed with the US hxc sound!!
09:03 AM on 10/11/13
Paul Allen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm excited for this album because Close Your Eyes helped me a lot through tough and dark times and, even though Shane is no more in the band, i'm looking forward to listening to the whole album because also Sam, the new vocalist, sounds great. "The End" was so powerful ! I hope this new album will be full of poetry, passion and emotion as the last 2 albums.
09:04 AM on 10/11/13
woods3251
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have been waiting forever to hear this new album. their music got me through some hard times and i cant wait to be lifted up once again!
09:08 AM on 10/11/13
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im excited because i always kinda liked them but since i saw them at Bamboozle 2012 ive been a huge fan which is weird cuz they giot a new vocalist but hes real good live so im excited for this album and i love their merch. ive wanted that hat for months.
09:18 AM on 10/11/13
Danielxsolares
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
From the second i heard close your eyes over 4 years ago they have been my favorite band their music just really gave me hope and i can really connect with eachsong.and no matter what vocalist they have i will lways be a fan cause they're lyrics are whatreally matter to me and they're awesome guys that stay true to themselves and really care about the fans
09:18 AM on 10/11/13
singlemothers
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I believe I should win because I simply love Close Your Eyes. And my first show was Pennywise! I've seen CYE about 3 times before they got a replacement. I wasn't a firm believer of the lord, but some how their music got me in touch with myself, and I was able to open up and embrace new things. It was difficult growing up trying to find things to relate to but CYE showed me I shouldn't be afraid. I have been a huge fan of Pennywise for years, the fact that two of my all time favorite bands have emerged to play together simply blows my mind. And I speak for all of the CYE fans, we have been awaiting a release from the guys forever now. And now that they released a single and set the release date fore their new record; we will mosh and sing a long to every song. I love Close Your Eyes. Good luck to myself and everyone in the contest.
09:19 AM on 10/11/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.
I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with the new vocalist and see if this new album will be good as past ones. And this prize pack looks awesome haha
09:19 AM on 10/11/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I'm excited because of all the royalties they'll get.
09:22 AM on 10/11/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
I'm excited to win free things. That's all.
09:29 AM on 10/11/13
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
I have no idea who these guys are so...winning a prize pack would totally tell me who these guys are. WIN!

Edit: nevermind. I'm not sure who wears this stuff (band jerseys??) but remove me from consideration lulz.
09:33 AM on 10/11/13
merchguy210
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im beyond excited for this album. Ive been following this band for the past 4 years. I saw them with the new vocalist and he is amazing live. This band has inspired me soo much. And has helped me get through alot just from their music.
09:35 AM on 10/11/13
MoMusik4u2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am excited for the new Close Your Eyes album because they have been one of my favorite bands since their debut record, "We Will Overcome". I remember I was trapped in this faze between bands like A Day To Remember and bands like Rise Against. It was a hard time for me, with my parents divorce and my high school angst but then, while watching an ADTR music video I found Close Your Eyes. They had a passion and feel that I had never heard before. Many people would call CYE a post hardcore band, but if you see them live that opinion will change. CYE is a straight up Punk band. Shane wow'd me with the things he would say on stage and off. By the end of my high school career I had seen Close Your Eyes four times with two different vocalists and I'm about to see them a fifth time with an even different vocalist. Even through all of this I have held true to being a fan. I have bought all their albums on CD and Vinyl and supported them on every tour that has hit the South East (Where I'm from). Both We Will Overcome and Empty Hands and Heavy Hearts have filled me with amazing hope and unity. I cant wait to have my mind blown away again with, Line In The Sand!
-Pierce Kinder

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version