Username
Password
Contest News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 113 of 113.
06:19 AM on 10/13/13
lulyqqfup
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Close Your Eyes's third album. I've waited for this for so long and I'm so happy it's finally almost here. I'm excited for this album because these guys make music with a meaning, which is not commonplace in today's scene. I know a huge theme in their last album was hope, as well as making a change for the better. I'm ready to hear this album, be inspired by the lyrics, and sing along when Close Your Eyes come to Virginia!
02:49 PM on 10/13/13
HauntingWhisper
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because I literally have been listening hours and hours to the 30 seconds previews of their songs on amazon. And the new songs totally kick-ass!!! This album is going to be so AWESOME!
05:16 PM on 10/13/13
Matt Famined
User Info.
It's the resurgence of pop punk hardcore. Groovy tunes to get down with!
12:05 PM on 10/14/13
poppunk4life
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This song fucked rules! I love it to death. The new singer has Close Your Eyes in such good hands. I can't believe how amazing this song turned out. I can't not wait for the new album as well. This band has put me back on my feet and made me a positive person with there fast, inspirational punk/hardcore sound. I hope this band never breaks up because that would be very upsetting. I'm glad they didn't when Shane left. You guys will have my respect for a long time. Good work on the new song. 100% perfect. Hopefully you guys come to Detroit to do a show, I'LL BE THERE to meet all you and tell you how amazing the band really is. Again, good work guys. Keep it up!
09:27 AM on 10/15/13
DLatusek12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm stoked for the album for numerous reasons. Not only because of the new vocalist. I'm assured that made the right choice. I'm honestly excited for the lyrics. Always such an inspiration band and their lyrics carry. They speak of peace, faith, and happiness in life. It brings joy to my ears and I know this album will not disappoint.
03:17 AM on 10/16/13
hank123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
one of my favorite bands
10:09 AM on 10/16/13
Nico7am
User Info.
I've been listen your music since 2010, when "Song for the broken" appears in a video of ADTR. I've enjoyed listening each song of each album, including the EP.
One day, "BTS producciones" gave us the new that they'll come to Chile along with Underoath! but months later, Shane leaves the band and a week later the show was cancelled for problems of BTS.
I saw shows on Youtube but i didn't know if CYE was the same, still I heard "The end". I thought "Well, let's see what's going on" and was a great surprise! In despite of Sam's voice is different, nothing seems had changed and now i hear the song all day.
The sound is amazing and with this I can say: my favorite band is back bitches! How not to be excited!?
06:27 PM on 10/21/13
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
I always wonder what users they picked.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music