Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 49 of 49.
09:10 AM on 11/12/13
absintheparty9
Step back. Evaluate. Recognize.
User Info.
I still revisit all 3 albums every once in awhile and enjoy them for what they are. I thought they hit a pretty good stride on Bone Palace and did a good job mixing it up with Bolmer on Illuminaudio. I didn't feel that Illuminaudio was some crazy "next level shit" or anything tho.
All that really matters now is that they fucking utilize Thomas' talent and put out some post-hardcore that isn't a generic bag of poo.
10:03 AM on 11/12/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Both Craig's albums have aged very poorly and his live vocals are absolutely horrendous. Illuminaudio is undoubtly their most decent album.
01:17 PM on 11/12/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty decent songwriter - horrible vocalist. I've seen him perform...4 times? 5 times? All but one were terrible, and every CinSun show was especially terrible.
why do you keep seeing the band if you hate them so much? sounds pretty dumb to me. i have also seen chiodos around 5 times with craig, he does great every time.
06:22 PM on 11/12/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
I'm glad people are waking up to the fact that Craig can't sing, even if it took this long.
I never thought he was that great of a singer ! I just liked that he had a unique voice and Chiodos just sounded like nothing i heard before so that's basically it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums