Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 57 of 57
06:28 PM on 11/30/13
Skumfuk41
Jesus of Suburbia
User Info.
They've never made a bad album imo.
Heavily agreed. I may be accused of being a 'mark' or whatever for stating that, but I feel every record they've ever made has been its own.
06:55 PM on 11/30/13
drudo182
Be Royal
User Info.
Last four were atrocious.
07:16 PM on 11/30/13
InfiniteArms
#Nygma
User Info.
They're not quitting. But those three albums are much better than Jason Tate ever gave them credit for, especially "Dos!".
Dos was my least favourite out of the trilogy they released, mind you, that's like deciding which turd smells the most.
09:10 PM on 11/30/13
mikeXXXnj
jesus fucking christ
User Info.
I know it must be confusing for you
09:17 PM on 11/30/13
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Out of curiosity whats the track list to that? :)

Pretty much the first four tracks of Uno, Stop When the Lights Flash Red, Stray Heart and Lazy Bones of Dos and Drama Queen, Sex Drugs and Violence and Dirty Rotten Bastards of Tre. Then I added Oh Love (because I'm the minority of people here who actually like the song.) and See You Tonight as an intro track.
11:28 PM on 11/30/13
Dookie1994
User Info.
Pretty much the first four tracks of Uno, Stop When the Lights Flash Red, Stray Heart and Lazy Bones of Dos and Drama Queen, Sex Drugs and Violence and Dirty Rotten Bastards of Tre. Then I added Oh Love (because I'm the minority of people here who actually like the song.) and See You Tonight as an intro track.

You didn't like Walk Away? I may be in the minority here, but I love that song.
11:56 AM on 12/01/13
drumdreez
A Void That Thinks
User Info.
No one liked 21st century breakdown...? Just don't get this "this band hasn't been good for a decade" point.
I think the albums haven't lived up to everyone's expectations, is the thing. 21st Century Breakdown is a pretty good album, but since it's Green Day and it was the follow-up album to American Idiot, it just seemed like a giant disappointment. Green Day's a great band, so when they release average material, it sucks because they could be so much better than just an average band.
01:17 PM on 12/01/13
Passion Man
User Info.
I think the albums haven't lived up to everyone's expectations, is the thing. 21st Century Breakdown is a pretty good album, but since it's Green Day and it was the follow-up album to American Idiot, it just seemed like a giant disappointment. Green Day's a great band, so when they release average material, it sucks because they could be so much better than just an average band.
Well it's hard to compete with AI. Still a good album, though.
09:31 PM on 12/01/13
Grub
User Info.
I hope they're done...long time past their prime and has been a long time coming...
09:48 AM on 12/02/13
one eight two
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You didn't like Walk Away? I may be in the minority here, but I love that song.
I like walk away. I feel like x kid was by far the best song on the trilogy.
11:58 AM on 06/21/14
Maccadoolie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ok you all gotta shut the fuck up!! They'll do whatever the fuck they want & I wouldn't have it any other way! These where albums for green day fans! So if your not a fan go fuck yourself! Dookie took a while to get into peoples heads, yea it had the singles but the whole album was not considered genius for many years after it's release.i urge those who care to really take the time and listen to these songs over & over they get in your head just like dookie & insomniac.as a musician I can say without a doubt this is their best work! Fuck ya'll little bitches!

Fuckin hipsters
12:57 PM on 06/21/14
dirty sanchez
WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO STAY TRUE
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT