AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Wonder Years News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Wonder Years Announce UK / Europe Tour with State Champs, A Loss...

Posted by - 07:23 AM on 12/10/13
The Wonder Years will head out on a headlining tour in the UK and mainland Europe in April and May. The tour will be supported by A Loss For Words and State Champs. Check out the dates and admat in the replies!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
07:24 AM on 12/10/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
The Wonder Years, A Loss For Words, State ChampsApr 30- Loudfest at Komplex - Zurich, Switzerland *
May 2 - Groezrock - Meerhout, Belgium *
May 4 - Kulturladen - Konstanz, Germany * w/ Bayside
May 6 - Solus 2 - Cardiff, Wales
May 7 - Institute - Birmingham, UK
May 8 - Scala - London, UK
May 9 - Corporation - Sheffield, UK
May 10 - QMU - Glasgow, Scotland
May 11 - Fibber Magees - Dublin, Ireland
May 13 - Academy - Liverpool, UK
May 14 - Rescue Rooms - Nottingham, UK
May 15 - The Haunt - Brighton, UK
May 16 - De Helling - Utrecht, Netherlands
May 17 - Dynamo - Eindhoven, Netherlands
* No AL4W & State Champs
07:29 AM on 12/10/13
CallumSty
callumnmacleod
User Info.
I saw Yellowcard in the Glasgow QMU earlier this year. Glad to see TWY are getting bigger and bigger venues everytime they hit the UK. I shall be going. :)
07:29 AM on 12/10/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
Wish this was coming to the US
07:34 AM on 12/10/13
kadeclark
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
@twypoppunk: US/Canada...We didn't forget about you. Stay tuned later today for more info!

Your wish is their command.
07:35 AM on 12/10/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
U.S. tour is gonna be so good.
07:51 AM on 12/10/13
alert=danger
twitter.com/christopmclean
User Info.
I saw Yellowcard in the Glasgow QMU earlier this year. Glad to see TWY are getting bigger and bigger venues everytime they hit the UK. I shall be going. :)
That was a great gig.
07:53 AM on 12/10/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Yeah it's great to see them finally getting big over here, especially since on their first ever tour over here they played a show to an audience of 7 people.
07:55 AM on 12/10/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
This is such a good line up. I get to see The Wonder Years and A Loss For Words again and I'll finally get to see State Champs.
08:01 AM on 12/10/13
BlackJak094
You Fail Yourself
User Info.
Cardiff Solus 2 is 1300 capacity. Saw them last month in Clwb Ifor Bach Cardiff which is around 300, and they played 2 sold out shows there. Can't believe they've grown so much here so far, well deserved.

Can't wait to see them again and hopefully get a longer setlist (they did 12 songs when I saw them), never listened to these openers though.
08:04 AM on 12/10/13
mexHybrid
User Info.
The US lineup is so good
08:05 AM on 12/10/13
Fourchordwonder
This is for dreaming.
User Info.
Cardiff Solus 2 is 1300 capacity. Saw them last month in Clwb Ifor Bach Cardiff which is around 300, and they played 2 sold out shows there. Can't believe they've grown so much here so far, well deserved.

Can't wait to see them again and hopefully get a longer setlist (they did 12 songs when I saw them), never listened to these openers though.
I bet the setlist for this will be a similar length as the Glamour Kills Tour in 2012, so 15+ songs. Definitely check out State Champs. They're really solid.
08:11 AM on 12/10/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.

On the rest of the tour they played a 15 song set. The shorter set for Cardiff was probably due to them doing two shows in one day, and if I remember correctly, Soupy said the day before at UK Warped tour that he'd been feeling ill. The set for this tour will definitely be more than 12 songs.
08:19 AM on 12/10/13
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
Seeing them at Groezrock definitely, along with the Menzingers, La Dispute, H20, Alkaline Trio. Should be amazing.
08:20 AM on 12/10/13
BlackJak094
You Fail Yourself
User Info.
I bet the setlist for this will be a similar length as the Glamour Kills Tour in 2012, so 15+ songs. Definitely check out State Champs. They're really solid.
Just listened to Elevated. Good stuff. Thanks for the rec!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos