AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

The Biggest Stories of 2013 on AP.net

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/30/13)
As 2013 comes to a close I wanted to take a look at what the biggest stories of the year were here on AP.net. It's been a pretty crazy year for music news ... but it seems no story was bigger than the viral Shone campaign. The top 10 are below, were you here for them all?

1) Shone Viral Campaign
2) Fall Out Boy Announce New Album + Song
3) Mayday Parade Chat
4) 2013 Top 30 Albums by Staff
5) 55th Grammy Award Open Thread
6) The Wonder Years Song + Chat
7) 86th Academy Awards Open Thread
8) For Today's Guitarist Says "No Gay Christians"
9) Fall Out Boy Release "The Phoenix"
10) Chat with William Beckett
 
Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 60
03:06 PM on 12/30/13
#2
evilandgood
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
evilandgood's Avatar
oh, Shone...
03:30 PM on 12/30/13
#3
surette
kill the switch
Offline
User Info.
surette's Avatar
SHE'S AN EARTHQUAKE MILKSHAKE
03:31 PM on 12/30/13
#4
soadjaeger
Regular Member
Offline
User Info.
soadjaeger's Avatar
We we're sure Shone a good time by Brian Lane and company
03:34 PM on 12/30/13
#5
TAI182
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
TAI182's Avatar
Pretty cool to see William Beckett make the top 10!
03:45 PM on 12/30/13
#6
Barcara
\rm/
Offline
User Info.
Barcara's Avatar
We we're sure Shone a good time by Brian Lane and company
03:56 PM on 12/30/13
#7
WakeUpBlondie
Back from '09
Offline
User Info.
WakeUpBlondie's Avatar
Was Shone's album any good? Didn't see it on anyone's EOTY list
04:01 PM on 12/30/13
#8
surette
kill the switch
Offline
User Info.
surette's Avatar
Was Shone's album any good? Didn't see it on anyone's EOTY list
No. I think Jack Appleby is the only person who liked it.
04:04 PM on 12/30/13
#9
dunkinsdonut
Regular Member
Offline
User Info.
dunkinsdonut's Avatar
Was Shone's album any good? Didn't see it on anyone's EOTY list
No it's fucking horrible
04:13 PM on 12/30/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
Offline
User Info.
Slangster's Avatar
Oh god I forgot Shone was a thing
04:13 PM on 12/30/13
BTBAM777
Big Boy
Offline
User Info.
BTBAM777's Avatar
What about the death of Lou Reed and Brand New announcing new music?
04:14 PM on 12/30/13
owenslugworth
Regular Member
Online
User Info.
owenslugworth's Avatar
I loved the Shone album. I feel like 20% of the people who didn't like it just didn't like it, while the other 80% didn't like it because it wasn't Brand New/didn't compare to Brand New's albums when it shouldn't because it's not fucking Brand New.
04:23 PM on 12/30/13
Star Slight
.
Online
User Info.
Star Slight's Avatar
Shone is godawful
04:39 PM on 12/30/13
CheckeredFloors
nah
Offline
User Info.
CheckeredFloors's Avatar
Hahahahah shone hahahahahaahahaha
04:40 PM on 12/30/13
CheckeredFloors
nah
Offline
User Info.
CheckeredFloors's Avatar
Remember the dude who claimed he was literally willing to die for a new shone song hahahahah
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
PunkNews.org
UnderTheGun
Chorus.fm