Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Our Last Night Releases Video For...

Posted by: Christian Wagner (01/07/14)
Our Last Night has teamed up with The BULLY Project to release their video for "Sunrise." You can view it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
08:53 AM on 01/07/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

InfoWe know many of the bands fans have been patiently waiting for the video release so please help spread the word in any way you can. With this video we felt extremely compelled to team up with an organization called the The BULLY Project, as the songs lyrical content was inspired after the band saw the Documentary directed by Lee Hirsch called “BULLY”.

The BULLY Project is the social action campaign inspired by the award-winning film BULLY. The Bully Project has sparked a national movement to stop bullying that is transforming kids’ lives and changing a culture of bullying into one of empathy and action. The power of The Bully Project’s work lies in the participation of individuals and the remarkable list of partners gathered who collectively work to create safe, caring, and respectful schools and communities. The goal of The Bully Project is to reach 10 million kids or more, causing a tipping point that ends bullying in America."

We know that this is a problem that many have to deal with on a daily basis, and we all know that it needs to stop. Every individual on this earth deserves to open their eyes in the morning without fear of what terrible things will be said to them or done onto them. The band in hopes of making a stand has launched a Collaborative T-Shirt with The Bully Project where 100% of the proceeds will be donated to creating Educational Kits kits that The Bully Project sends out to schools nation wide. Each shirt purchased will almost fully fund an entire Educational Kit that will end up touching an entire student body. Please click the link below to purchase the shirt, and put an end to bullying.

http://www.teespring.com/olntbp
09:06 AM on 01/07/14
Peerless
User Info.
These guys are great.

I'm loving the EP, and this song is one of the best from it...
09:14 AM on 01/07/14
WakeUpBlondie
Back from '09
User Info.
These guys have really discovered their sound over the last couple years. Good stuff
09:35 AM on 01/07/14
quizonmyface
Asian girls love them some Jews
User Info.
Sick song. Super excited to open for these guys on the first date of their UK tour.
09:36 AM on 01/07/14
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
the theme is a good, but those lyrics are god awful
09:44 AM on 01/07/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
the theme is a good, but those lyrics are god awful
Agree, although I do really enjoy this album and am actually seeing them tonight in VA... when I first heard this song and heard "The hurt and the pain cut deep like a razor blade" I just shook my head... its such an overly cliche song.
11:10 AM on 01/07/14
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.
Video is very well done and looks professional, but the song itself is bland. The lyrics are cliche and the brothers have never been great at singing. The collaboration with "The Bully Project" is a great thing though and I hope they get a lot of success from it.
01:10 PM on 01/07/14
buffziz
dannyziz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This EP is really good actually. Im liking the video too.
01:56 PM on 01/07/14
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their first two albums are great, but everything since then has been kinda blah.
02:47 PM on 01/07/14
Peerless
User Info.
Video is very well done and looks professional, but the song itself is bland. The lyrics are cliche and the brothers have never been great at singing. The collaboration with "The Bully Project" is a great thing though and I hope they get a lot of success from it.
What? Matt (the older brother) has an incredible voice.
03:39 PM on 01/07/14
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.
What? Matt (the older brother) has an incredible voice.
He is definitely better than the younger brother, but that makes sense since the younger brother was always the screamer
05:23 PM on 01/07/14
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I like the chorus of the song and the lyrics aren't as cliche as some of the replies insist but the verses do seem to run a little bland for me.
08:38 PM on 01/07/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.

Gotta get your hearing checked. Use this as a test:
02:44 AM on 01/08/14
itsmeelsewhere
User Info.
Gotta get your hearing checked. Use this as a test:
Dude, don't get me wrong, I love OLN, but you cannot judge their voices over studio quality recording, of course they will sound great. Just gonna leave this here.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests