03:17 PM on 01/16/14
beauvais910
User Info.
Gimme more gimme more
03:20 PM on 01/16/14
christophsays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
probably going to take a lot of flak for this but I can't seem to like any band that Craig Owens is the singer of. musically, they have all been great, but I personally cannot stand his voice. I'm hoping I can withstand it to give this entire album a listen through because the clip sounded pretty good.
03:22 PM on 01/16/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
probably going to take a lot of flak for this but I can't seem to like any band that Craig Owens is the singer of. musically, they have all been great, but I personally cannot stand his voice. I'm hoping I can withstand it to give this entire album a listen through because the clip sounded pretty good.
This is the majority opinion on this site
03:24 PM on 01/16/14
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
I'm ready.
03:26 PM on 01/16/14
Redpaperkut
Dude
User Info.
I'm ready.
03:34 PM on 01/16/14
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
His voice was tolerable on that Cinematic Sunrise album if I remember well. Otherwise, I agree.
03:40 PM on 01/16/14
dizzynym13
Niacintologist
User Info.
I agree. I was disappointed things didn't work out with brandon from yesterday's rising. I really liked his voice on illuminaudio...I feel like I'm one of the few that really like that album.
03:41 PM on 01/16/14
chewbacca110
dot dot dot REAL MAN!!
User Info.
Brad is such a beast at keys.
03:41 PM on 01/16/14
xtbs7645x
User Info.
give us a single already!
03:55 PM on 01/16/14
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
I'm honestly just really stoked to hear what Thomas brings to this album. Dude is a fucking monster on guitar.
04:46 PM on 01/16/14
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
Pretty stoked.
04:58 PM on 01/16/14
Anthony Davis
davismang
User Info.
My body is totally fucking ready for this man
05:14 PM on 01/16/14
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
Ready to hear what they've got for us.
05:23 PM on 01/16/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
While their records tend to blend together at points, I really do think this band is talented. I take more of an issue with how douche Craig seems. I remember the difference between his and Anthony Green's stories in Alternative Press's double-feature (back in '08, when I was going into high school and worshipping the magazine) was how in Anthony was singing in the crowd, and Craig was standing on people hands...it sounds trivial, but I think his choice quote was something along the lines of "I am not a savior" or something like that, and for some reason, it just rubbed me the wrong way. Either way, I'm sure I'll give the record a listen and it'll probably be about as good as a Chiodos record gets.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums