Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's Release New Single

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (02/07/14)
Margot &The Nuclear So and So's have finally released their new single, "Hello, San Francisco," which can be streamed over on Esquire. The track is off the band's upcoming album, Sling Shot to Heaven, which will be released on April 22nd.

Submitted by thesinkingship

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
10:18 PM on 02/07/14
Dctromotola
No
User Info.
I just went from 6 to midnight.
06:06 AM on 02/08/14
Silent7
Writing the words of a sermon...
User Info.
Wow, honestly just queued up all their albums on Rdio as soon as I turned my computer on b/c I've been wondering what they are up to, then logged on here and see this great news.

Loving the new song. I feel like Rot Gut, Domestic didn't get much talk but there are so many awesome songs on that album. I could listen to "Shannon," "Frank Left," "Arvydas Sabonis," or "Coonskin Cap" on repeat all day and be a happy guy.

Hope they do some type of pre-order on vinyl because I'll definitely have to pick one up.
07:06 AM on 02/08/14
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Wow, honestly just queued up all their albums on Rdio as soon as I turned my computer on b/c I've been wondering what they are up to, then logged on here and see this great news.

Loving the new song. I feel like Rot Gut, Domestic didn't get much talk but there are so many awesome songs on that album. I could listen to "Shannon," "Frank Left," "Arvydas Sabonis," or "Coonskin Cap" on repeat all day and be a happy guy.

Hope they do some type of pre-order on vinyl because I'll definitely have to pick one up.
http://margotandthenuclearsoandsos.c...mie/Merch.html

I absolutely love this band. Rot Gut Domestic was good but didn't have the lasting value of any of their previous releases. This is one of the few bands where I physically own every album I pre-ordered this one as well I just hope they finally release an album as good as their debut.
09:25 AM on 02/08/14
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
This is a really enjoyable song
10:33 AM on 02/08/14
HazeLitRise
i spit hot fire
User Info.
huzzah!

everyone go pre-order the album and I'll see you guys at the Bowery Ballroom
03:19 PM on 02/08/14
tinylilnative
Brand New? Nope, never heard of 'em
User Info.
http://margotandthenuclearsoandsos.c...mie/Merch.html

I absolutely love this band. Rot Gut Domestic was good but didn't have the lasting value of any of their previous releases. This is one of the few bands where I physically own every album I pre-ordered this one as well I just hope they finally release an album as good as their debut.
Every album is a work of art to them. On the tours supporting Animal and Dust of Retreat they sold not just prints they did for the record, but original paintings. The one I bought is never coming down
07:34 PM on 02/08/14
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Every album is a work of art to them. On the tours supporting Animal and Dust of Retreat they sold not just prints they did for the record, but original paintings. The one I bought is never coming down
id kill for one of those
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums