AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Contest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Uncle Buck's Weekly Giveaway

Posted by - 04:25 PM on 02/19/14
Another Uncle Buck. Another big week of tickets. We're continuing the Kanye West tickets with additional pairs for his Nassau Coliseum show on 2/23. You're not going to win them so easily though. Pick a song of Mr. West's and come up with a music video concept. Also be sure to leave your full name and email in the replies as well.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
04:25 PM on 02/19/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
2/23 - Kanye West - The Yeezus Tour @ Nassau Coliseum
2/22 - The Unlikely Candidates & The Vagabonds @ The Wonder Bar
2/22 - Funk Volume presents Hopsin - Knock Madness USA Tour with DJ Hoppa @ Irving Plaza powered by Klipsch Audio w/ Soul Khan, YC The Cynic
2/24 - Revolver Hottest Chicks Tour w/ Sick Puppies, Lacuna Coil, & More @ Irving Plaza powered by Klipsch Audio
2/25 - Emblem3 2014 Tour #Bandlife @ Wellmont Theater w/ Special Guests MKTO and Jackson Guthy
2/28 - David Koechner (Star of Anchorman 2) @ Gramercy Theatre
04:35 PM on 02/19/14
sirata107
User Info.
Kanye West - "Blood on the Leaves" Concept: Kanye West is a bad UPS delivery man. He goes from house to house in the suburbs launching packages like a bad paperboy, dropping paper tubes like a microphone at people's feet while they hold out their hand, and running back to the truck from the dog that gets loose. It ends with a UPS truck car chase as he pursues a cash-on-delivery customer that keeps saying "I ain't got the money on me right now... I told you to wait.. I thought you could wait.. 'cuz I ain't got the money on me right now."

That would be a VMA hit.

Don Macavoy
sirata107@gmail.com
05:01 PM on 02/19/14
silentshawn
User Info.
Kanye West - I am a GOD. The whole video involves him being on the search for his DAMN CROISSANTS! and then enjoying them with God as they chill and stack millions in a french-ass restaurant.

Shawn Principe
kidnplayfan@gmail.com
05:12 PM on 02/19/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Sick Puppies
07:04 PM on 02/19/14
OptimusRhymez
User Info.
Thanks!
07:47 PM on 02/19/14
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
Sick Puppies/Lacuna Coil
John Hill
Jesus Walks because it's the first song that really got me into him.
red8ge@gmail.com
07:50 PM on 02/19/14
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
2/24 - Revolver Hottest Chicks Tour w/ Sick Puppies, Lacuna Coil, & More @ Irving Plaza

Terrance Pryor
terrancepryor@gmail.com
05:05 AM on 02/20/14
jnunz112
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
2/22 - The Unlikely Candidates & The Vagabonds @ The Wonder Bar

Jonathan D'Annunzio
jgdannunzio@gmail.com
08:04 AM on 02/20/14
ferrisstryker
User Info.
Song: Heartless

I envision this video as a horror video in the style of Thriller or even the recent Youngblood Chronicles videos from Fall Out Boy. This crazy, murderous vampire lady stalks Kanye around Chicago wherever he goes, paying tribute to all the famous Chicago landmarks (Chicago theater, the "bean," Wrigley). Finally the climatic last verse takes us to Soldier's Field in southside Chicago during a Bears game. Kanye spots the lady in the crowd, freaks out, and runs on the field only to discover that all the players are vampires as well. In terror he turns around as the stadium goes dark and lights up with the glowing eyes of a million vampiric foes. Fin.

Nick Moy
nicholasrmoy@gmail.com
08:31 AM on 02/20/14
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
Kanye West - Blood on Leaves - Starts off with interviews of people who hate Kanye West for around 30 seconds, then cuts to a burning cross of money with kanye laying on top, superimposed on a picture of a field of flowers or serene field. Then goes into a continuous shot of a guy who walks through the streets, passing by open houses representing different types of family dynamics (happy middle class, high class with cheating and divorce, etc.) ending with same/serene field but burned or dead.

Also, the show on 2/28.

Steve Walter
swalter11@live.com
09:18 AM on 02/20/14
littlefusdawg
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kanye west 2/23
Kevin Fusci
Kfusci@aol.com

Through the wire video-this is where it all started for me i heard this song premiere on the radio and i was hooked right in but this is a joke video

it would be him eating fishsticks to prove he isn't gay...but it is hard for him to eat the frozen fishsticks with his broken jaw wired shut...so in the end he is just sucking on it and nibbling on it..and ya he is a gay fish

which brought on this video
10:35 AM on 02/20/14
ylightflight
yung rug munch
User Info.
2/23 Yeezus
I want to see a video for I Am a God where he's sitting in a throne in heaven and Daft Punk are angels.
Cole Stockford f3ss_up@aol.com

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version