Password
Saves the Day News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 19 of 19.
04:25 PM on 03/17/14
gengen
Listen To Saves The Day
User Info.
2 favorite bands. chyeeaaahhhh
same here. this is awesome. would love to hear more 3eb covers by saves the day.
09:43 PM on 03/17/14
Black Cadillacs
That Pacific Northwest sound...
User Info.
If I remember correctly, they were gonna do a pledger picked ccovers bug session... And/or they made cover requests for higher bidders, so maybe this is a pledger's personal reward?... Anyone have more info?
This is a solid guess. Based on the ladybug that pops up when the video starts (Chris' studio is known as the Electric Ladybug Studios) I bet you're right.

Many props to whoever pledged and thought of this as a cover, it's such a great song. Would love for others who pledged to share their tracks as well.
10:10 PM on 03/17/14
elvisdechico
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If I remember correctly, they were gonna do a pledger picked ccovers bug session... And/or they made cover requests for higher bidders, so maybe this is a pledger's personal reward?... Anyone have more info?
You are correct. Pledgers could do whatever they wanted with their song, including releasing it or keeping it for themselves. There was at least one more recorded: an Incubus cover! No idea if it'll ever see the light of day, but I didn't think this one would make it, either! Stoked to hear how the other one turned out, if it pops up.
03:21 AM on 03/18/14
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Awesome. This is great. Would love the mp3

I saw this and asked about the Digital Bug Sessions from the Pledges and they said they were mixing a B-side and the Digital Bug Sessions at the same time.

We shouldn't have long to wait :)
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News