Username
Password
Line-up Change News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Line-up Change
Inside AP.net

Gordon Skene Leaves Frightened Rabbit

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/25/14)
Gordon Skene has left Frightened Rabbit.
We are sad to announce that Gordon is no longer a member of Frightened Rabbit. For 3 years he was a vital part of the band and his contribution to Pedestrian Verse was massive in making what we believe to be our best record yet. There is no more to tell other than sometimes things just don't work out and when people have differing opinions often the best option is to simply part ways and get on with life separately. We wish Gordon all the best in whatever he decides to do and are sure that whatever he does next will be as much fun and as successful as his time in FR.

Scott, Andy, Grant and Billy x

Submitted by Slangster

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
01:20 PM on 03/25/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
"We wish Gordon all the best in whatever he decides to do and are sure that whatever he does next will be as much fun and as successful as his time in FR."

This translates to "Good luck with your bleak, and sure to be unsuccessful future."

Shame though, as Pedestrian Verse was my top album of last year. Hopefully they don't lose any steam.
01:40 PM on 03/25/14
KEB182
Pedestrian Verse
User Info.
That's too bad, Scott and him seemed to get a long well I wonder what happened behind the scenes?
02:40 PM on 03/25/14
IceAge/HeatWave
it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
I think their last few records have been consistently great, so while I'm sad to see him go I also trust that FR can make excellent music going forward.
02:48 PM on 03/25/14
jess' man
User Info.
"We wish Gordon all the best in whatever he decides to do and are sure that whatever he does next will be as much fun and as successful as his time in FR."

This translates to "Good luck with your bleak, and sure to be unsuccessful future."

haha that reminded me of this:

Scott said he did all/most of the writing for organ fight and mixed drinks, so as long as he stays, I am happy.
03:05 PM on 03/25/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
haha that reminded me of this:

Scott said he did all/most of the writing for organ fight and mixed drinks, so as long as he stays, I am happy.
haha this is great
03:51 PM on 03/25/14
Whatareyoudylan
User Info.
*less than a day later gordon releases rebuttal statement*
06:31 PM on 03/25/14
jess' man
User Info.

Your translation was perfect. It should be added to the list!
02:40 PM on 03/26/14
Quijiba
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what did he play in the band? I love FR but I really don't know the band members and what not that well
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests