AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Recording News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AC/DC Recording in May

Posted by - 10:20 AM on 04/16/14
AC/DC will start recording in May, despite Malcolm Young's debilitating health.
Speaking exclusively to the UK’s The Telegraph, he said: “We are definitely getting together in May in Vancouver. We’re going to pick up some guitars, have a plonk, and see if anybody has got any tunes or ideas. If anything happens, we’ll record it.”

Submitted by InfiniteArms

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
06:32 AM on 04/17/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Not a fan of AC/DC so I'm surely speaking out of turn, but this writing process seems a bit ridiculous to me. Yeah I get that not every song penned is created out of some random source of inspiration and that plenty of acts noodle around as a group to find ideas. But "We’re going to pick up some guitars, have a plonk, and see if anybody has got any tunes or ideas. If anything happens, we’ll record it.” seems so silly. Shouldn't be a forced process, probably why there's too much music out these days.
10:40 AM on 04/17/14
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Not a fan of AC/DC so I'm surely speaking out of turn, but this writing process seems a bit ridiculous to me. Yeah I get that not every song penned is created out of some random source of inspiration and that plenty of acts noodle around as a group to find ideas. But "We’re going to pick up some guitars, have a plonk, and see if anybody has got any tunes or ideas. If anything happens, we’ll record it.” seems so silly. Shouldn't be a forced process, probably why there's too much music out these days.

What in the world? A good number of the best rock albums of all time were created this way.
11:05 AM on 04/17/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
What in the world? A good number of the best rock albums of all time were created this way.
I'm sure, just seems a little odd to me hearing it like this I suppose.
04:28 AM on 05/31/14
Stroke
User Info.
if there's too much music out these days, it's definitely not because of ac/dc

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version