AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 73 of 73
08:58 AM on 05/08/14
dejadegaussed
User Info.
Sigh, why do you think being a woman has anything to do with it. I thought you were just tacotruck until you brought up your gender. I promise you a rapper making a flash game has nothing to do with you being paid less for doing the same job.
very ignorant statement. the fact that you don't see anything wrong with this is the reason why these idiots get away with doing offensive
09:00 AM on 05/08/14
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I'd like to think the game is making a statement about the rampant sexism in hip-hop, but I know it's not and it really is what it seems.

I love hip-hop but the culture has a lot of issues that it needs to work out, and I can't see how it can change other than from the top-down.

Game makes me a little sad.
Well said
09:06 AM on 05/08/14
dejadegaussed
User Info.
we should be playing this instead. similar concept, just good, harmless, pokemon-y fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYVnwu-wVQQ
10:12 AM on 05/08/14
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
User Info.
hahahaha
10:14 AM on 05/08/14
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
User Info.
Rappers that talk about women as possessions are affiliated with a game about turning women into possessions. I hope no one is shocked.
I like how no one is addressing this comment. It sums up the thread pretty well.
11:30 AM on 05/08/14
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
very ignorant statement. the fact that you don't see anything wrong with this is the reason why these idiots get away with doing offensive
The reason the world is so fucked is because we spend time focusing on peoples feelings instead of shit that actually matters.
11:35 AM on 05/08/14
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
The reason the world is so fucked is because we spend time focusing on peoples feelings instead of shit that actually matters.
People's feelings don't matter? Bro do you even empathy?
01:07 PM on 05/08/14
OFWGKTA
I'm the #1 Bitch
User Info.
Can't we dip their asses in gold instead though?
01:48 PM on 05/08/14
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Dang you are ice cold if you think people's feelings don't matter
03:34 PM on 05/08/14
bowbzzz
User Info.
I know!!?? So glitchy on IOS. You'd think they'd work out all the bugs before releasing it.
LMAO
05:01 PM on 05/08/14
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Good satire punches up, not down. Good comedy picks on people who deserve it, not people who are already stepped on and abused. I don't get what's so hard to comprehend about this. Explain to me how this is funny. Explain to me why I would laugh at this. Really, I'm curious.
09:49 PM on 05/08/14
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
so I played for a while and...I won!
04:49 AM on 05/09/14
dejadegaussed
User Info.
so hero, what would you do with all this time saved ignoring people's feelings? play this trashy game perhaps? a lot of good that'd do for the world.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos