Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Masked Intruder Post Video for "Weirdo"

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/24/14)
Masked Intruder's new music video for "Weirdo" can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
10:31 AM on 06/24/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:46 AM on 06/24/14
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
This video is god damn amazing.
11:03 AM on 06/24/14
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
Pretty funny video. Worth mentioning that it's fan-made though.
11:17 AM on 06/24/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
11:47 AM on 06/24/14
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
User Info.
yes this is a fan made video, not official
01:56 PM on 06/24/14
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
That was great haha

This band is awesome, loved seeing them the other night
04:25 PM on 06/24/14
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
So into this band lately. MI was not as good as their debut, but was still kiler. These guys blow most of the 'AP.net pop-punk' sounding bands out of the water. Without the gimmick they would be way bigger, but also not as great. This track was a grower for me but I really like it now. Very Weezer.
04:50 PM on 06/24/14
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
So into this band lately. MI was not as good as their debut, but was still kiler. These guys blow most of the 'AP.net pop-punk' sounding bands out of the water. Without the gimmick they would be way bigger, but also not as great. This track was a grower for me but I really like it now. Very Weezer.
Not sure I agree with the fact that they would be "way bigger" without the gimmick. I think, if anything, they're more memorable and I'm not sure they would be as popular singing about relationships the same way as a thousand other bands without the "criminal" spin on things.
05:35 PM on 06/24/14
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Not sure I agree with the fact that they would be "way bigger" without the gimmick. I think, if anything, they're more memorable and I'm not sure they would be as popular singing about relationships the same way as a thousand other bands without the "criminal" spin on things.
Yeah, I can see it that way too. It makes them stand out a lot more. I guess I feel it turns a lot of people off too. People assume they're a joke band but their songwriting is really top-notch, and more radio friendly than that of the more popular pop punk bands these days, like The Wonder Years. A song like Heart Shaped Guitar could really take off commercially, with the right people pushing. Do they give a shit about that anyway? Likely not.
06:20 AM on 06/25/14
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
Yeah, I can see it that way too. It makes them stand out a lot more. I guess I feel it turns a lot of people off too. People assume they're a joke band but their songwriting is really top-notch, and more radio friendly than that of the more popular pop punk bands these days, like The Wonder Years. A song like Heart Shaped Guitar could really take off commercially, with the right people pushing. Do they give a shit about that anyway? Likely not.
That's a good point. I could definitely see the "gimmick" helping them stand out as a relatively unknown band at this point but there may be a cap to their success. Can't help but picture a "Kane" (from the WWE) scenario where they finally take off the mask a couple years down the road haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests