AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Warped Tour News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Show Review: Vans Warped Tour 2014 (Mansfield, MA)

Posted by - 03:31 PM on 07/14/14
Read my review and take a look at my photos from the Mansfield, MA stop of the 2014 Vans Warped Tour on July 10th. I caught such acts as Yellowcard, Every Time I Die, Four Year Strong, The Story So Far, K.Flay, Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties and many more.
The Vans Warped Tour celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, and a lot has changed in those two decades. One thing that has been consistent for the last several years is people complaining about the line-up. While it's undeniable that the tour's focus has shifted, the adaptation is an easy one to make. As with past years, the 2014 roster boats plenty of old favorites in addition to today's hot acts and up-and-comers.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
03:54 PM on 07/14/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not a huge Close Your Eyes fan with their new vocalist, but I did watch them play one song, then my friends got tired and wanted to go home and "beat traffic" after the Breathe Carolina set. That failed...we sat in the parking lot for at least an hr. I wish I saw CYE play Song For The Broken though. Other than that, where is Stray From The Path? That was my favorite performance of the day.
04:15 PM on 07/14/14
ACA
Next Show: Crucial Dudes Reunion!!!
User Info.
Always love your photos.
04:17 PM on 07/14/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Not a huge Close Your Eyes fan with their new vocalist, but I did watch them play one song, then my friends got tired and wanted to go home and "beat traffic" after the Breathe Carolina set. That failed...we sat in the parking lot for at least an hr. I wish I saw CYE play Song For The Broken though. Other than that, where is Stray From The Path? That was my favorite performance of the day.
I was shooting The Ghost Inside when Stray went on, only because I had never seen TGI.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Always love your photos.
Thanks man!
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
I'm still wondering WHY Etid was not main stage this year, They've done it twice as main stage in the years past and they didn't even get upstaged in Buffalo where they usually do. Didn't know TSSF were big enough for main stage. I gotta keep up.
04:18 PM on 07/14/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm still wondering WHY Etid was not main stage this year, They've done it twice as main stage in the years past and they didn't even get upstaged in Buffalo where they usually do. Didn't know TSSF were big enough for main stage. I gotta keep up.
TSSF's crowd was huge.
04:20 PM on 07/14/14
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Whaaaa? they aren't mainstage this year? That's a damn shame.
04:31 PM on 07/14/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I was wondering that as well. But yeah TSSF is massive.
05:26 PM on 07/14/14
mikey41
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
TSSF is bigger then Yellowcard now? Wow.
10:46 PM on 07/14/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
I was shooting The Ghost Inside when Stray went on, only because I had never seen TGI.
Because they're one of the best bands doing it.
10:03 AM on 07/15/14
AquaMan
Isaiah 43:2
User Info.
This makes me WAY too excited for the Denver date. Stoked for every single one of these acts!!! I wonder if there'll be any surprises as it is the last show of the summer...
04:21 PM on 07/15/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This makes me WAY too excited for the Denver date. Stoked for every single one of these acts!!! I wonder if there'll be any surprises as it is the last show of the summer...
The last Warped show is usually fun. Lots of pranks and singers guesting with other bands for fun.
05:25 PM on 07/15/14
AquaMan
Isaiah 43:2
User Info.
The last Warped show is usually fun. Lots of pranks and singers guesting with other bands for fun.
This makes me even more excited! As long as I don't see any Radke's replacing Campell's, I'll be happy

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos