AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Signing News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stepfriends Sign to Intheclouds

Posted by - 10:44 AM on 07/15/14
Stepfriends have signed to intheclouds to release their debut album All We've Got. Since the album's artwork is not finished, you can send a photo of yourself to stepfriends@gmail.com - read a message from the band about that in the replies. In addition, they've posted a new song, "Strangers, Friends, and Pictures," on their bandcamp.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
10:45 AM on 07/15/14
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
MessageWe are currently in the process of finishing the album art and we would like to include your photos! To move forward with the Stepfriends message of inter-connectivity through friendships, we are compiling an extensive collage of all of our friends. This massive compilation of pictures will result in an album cover FULL of people who may not know all of each other, but are at large connected by the collective web of stepfriendships.

If you would like to be included as part of the album art, please send us a picture at stepfriendsmusic@gmail.com
We are excited to share this diverse record with everyone.
11:00 AM on 07/15/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
Real Friends, Ex Friends, and now Stepfriends.
11:15 AM on 07/15/14
tjdohner21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These dudes know what's up.
11:16 AM on 07/15/14
Gooddayz
To infinity and beyond
User Info.
Gosh both of these songs were really really good. Looking forward to this! Also this "stepfriends" idea reminds me of frengers.
11:24 AM on 07/15/14
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
Oh man. I really dig this. Intheclouds always puts out quality, definitely gonna be picking this one up. Cool that they're from Buffalo too, me being from that part of NY, I always appreciate seeing bands coming up from there since they seem pretty few and far between.
12:12 PM on 07/15/14
Johnnydcp
User Info.
Thanks guys. Submit a picture of yourself (alone, with fam/friends/etc) and we'll include you in the album art for the new album. We can't wait to put this out.
10:09 PM on 07/15/14
Johnnydcp
User Info.
These dudes know what's up.

Gosh both of these songs were really really good. Looking forward to this! Also this "stepfriends" idea reminds me of frengers.

Oh man. I really dig this. Intheclouds always puts out quality, definitely gonna be picking this one up. Cool that they're from Buffalo too, me being from that part of NY, I always appreciate seeing bands coming up from there since they seem pretty few and far between.

Thanks for the kind words. If you guys want to be included in the album art please send a picture of yourself to stepfriendsmusic@gmail.com.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos