AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

National Product News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Help Danny Raise Money For A Good Cause

Posted by - 04:54 PM on 07/12/08
Danny from National Product is currently selling a lot of stuff on ebay to raise money for Faceless International. More details can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
04:55 PM on 07/12/08
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
I recently came home after 5 months of touring, experiencing Japan and Hawaii, and while there I learned a great deal about people and more so, myself. I found myself wanting to give back more than I ever have and am now on my way to fund raising a trip to India in which I will take off with the Faceless International group (Sarah Freeman, Stephen of Anberlin and many more) to assist in combating the sex trade industry. If you have read the other posts about this mission you know whats up. If you havent, here are some links:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=363051
http://www.facelessinternational.com

Ok, so back to my story. I came home and found my room cluttered with clothing, and gizmos and all kinds of crap I realized I just don’t need. To be honest, I never needed. I was a little disturbed by the amount of items in my room and life that are not being used. Clothing on hangers that never get worn, electronics that never get plugged in and so much more.

I decided that instead of letting them sit, I am going to sell them. Sell them in bundles so they go fast and the money that is garnered from the sale of these items are going to add to my incredible price tag to do this mission to India.

Why is this important to you. Well, if you see something you like, then you can bid on it and if you win, you get a bunch of new and used stuff that’s now yours but even more important, you just contributed to helping send me as a representative to India for you, for me, for us and for them so its a quadruple win win win win.

I don’t mind letting go of my material possessions mainly because as im learning more about myself, others and the world, im finding that these things mean very little to me with where I am going and what my life will continue to do. My goal is to try and strip myself as much as possible from the majority of my posessions.

Help me do that! If you see something, go for it. If you don’t, please tell your friends and pass this on in a myspace bulliten or an email. Sweet, that’s all for now.

05:01 PM on 07/12/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Yes im a retard i spelled Stephen wrong, i was typing fast it was late... ill live =)

Also, im posting more stuff next week, this stuff takes time so if you dont see something check next week and thanks for being down even if you dont buy anything.
05:10 PM on 07/12/08
djsclaus
www.brandonmarshall.net
User Info.
Awesome idea, awesome organization

Any buy it now stuff?
I'll wait until the time left to bid goes down and then look for some stuff

Chris Kirkpatrick's hat is going to be the first to go, haha
05:11 PM on 07/12/08
GoldenDaze421
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice idea. I want to bid on something, but I don't want to make an eBay account. :/ Maybe I will now. Ha. Or....Danny would let me buy it off of him now. Please.
05:18 PM on 07/12/08
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Damn your small frame, danny. I am a MEDIUM! I guess I'll bet on the Fedora then.
05:22 PM on 07/12/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Damn your small frame, danny. I am a MEDIUM! I guess I'll bet on the Fedora then.

haha i think i have a large hoodie and ill check for some mediums for next weeks bid... if i kee eating all this good food ill be a medium in no time then we can share clothes =)
05:43 PM on 07/12/08
redsand62
Clown Baby
User Info.
If I win more than one auction can I save money on s/h??
05:48 PM on 07/12/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
If I win more than one auction can I save money on s/h??

of course =) easier for me
05:56 PM on 07/12/08
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
that's awesome danny. faceless is awesome too. hopefully i can bid on something to help.
06:07 PM on 07/12/08
foreverSWEET
Have another biscuit, sorry.
User Info.
Danny, I hate the fact that I'm paying off my credit card right now and I cannot afford to spend anything. But how about this --- this is Nicole from Pensacola, FL, by the way --- when you boys are in the DC area in the future, bring something totally sweet that you think I would love (oh, and more of those 'hotpants' you couldn't sell at the red door), and I'll buy it from you. Deal?
06:24 PM on 07/12/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Danny, I hate the fact that I'm paying off my credit card right now and I cannot afford to spend anything. But how about this --- this is Nicole from Pensacola, FL, by the way --- when you boys are in the DC area in the future, bring something totally sweet that you think I would love (oh, and more of those 'hotpants' you couldn't sell at the red door), and I'll buy it from you. Deal?

we have a deal... we will be in dc area in early sept =)
06:26 PM on 07/12/08
ZuriDea
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I plan on eventually doing my grad research on modern day slavery and human trafficking in the Arab world (if I ever get through my undergrad). It's amazing how unknown these issues are. Thank you for doing this and good luck. I think it is outstanding and I will definitely check out your auction and see if I can contribute.
06:39 PM on 07/12/08
foreverSWEET
Have another biscuit, sorry.
User Info.
we have a deal... we will be in dc area in early sept =)

Awesome, hun. Just hit me with a date, and I can't wait to see you again!

And I want to hear everything about your trip -- because I think its so wonderful what you're doing!!!
06:39 PM on 07/12/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Your welcome, and whats even more amazing is that its happening insanely quite a bit even in your hometown and you dont even know it. Mine as well. I just a news break on 200 underage teenagers who were selling themselves in a ring. They were aware of what they were doing but needed the money and they willingly did this. Young as 13 in northern california. The cops said all they could do is beg them to not lead that lifestyle. Very sad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos