Username
Password
The Rocket Summer News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rocket Summer
Inside AP.net

The Rocket Summer Shoots New Video

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (08/02/08)
The Rocket Summer are currently shooting a music video for "Do You Feel." Check out some pictures of the shoot at their myspace blog.

Submitted by Sara729

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
08:43 PM on 08/02/08
staige
User Info.
i'm not a big of the rocket summer but the video shots look generic. but its too early to judge
08:53 PM on 08/02/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
The Rocket Summer is Byrce Avery and nobody else. He has others accompany him on tour, but he makes and performs all his music by himself. There is no THEIR in The Rocket Summer
08:56 PM on 08/02/08
CaryGrant
The Romantic Egoist
User Info.
Yeah, there's usually a lot of confusion between whether to use "is" or are" when referring to a band--but the Rocket Summer rather conveniently is most definitely "is".
09:04 PM on 08/02/08
starlightburns
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Rocket Summer is Byrce Avery and nobody else. He has others accompany him on tour, but he makes and performs all his music by himself. There is no THEIR in The Rocket Summer

Yeah lets go ahead and not give any of the other dudes who leave their lives and go on tour any credit. They may not write the music but they are still a part of the rocket summer so not giving them any credit is just ridiculous. These dudes have wives, lives, girlfriends, houses and they go on tour to play for kids like you, show some respect to them. Plus in the photos you see Tommy so them being in the video grants the use of their in this.
09:05 PM on 08/02/08
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
i'm not a big of the rocket summer but the video shots look generic. but its too early to judge

Don't expect anything too big... As Bryce stated in the blog, he's funding the video himself.

Got nothing but respect for Bryce though... He's truly one of the hardest workers in the biz.
09:05 PM on 08/02/08
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
such a good song
09:12 PM on 08/02/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
Yeah lets go ahead and not give any of the other dudes who leave their lives and go on tour any credit. They may not write the music but they are still a part of the rocket summer so not giving them any credit is just ridiculous. These dudes have wives, lives, girlfriends, houses and they go on tour to play for kids like you, show some respect to them. Plus in the photos you see Tommy so them being in the video grants the use of their in this.
I get that. I never said I didn't respect them, I said that Bryce wrote and performed all of the music and instruments in the studio. On tour and in the video of course he needs a band, but all in all, its just Bryce Avery.
09:13 PM on 08/02/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
Don't expect anything too big... As Bryce stated in the blog, he's funding the video himself.

Got nothing but respect for Bryce though... He's truly one of the hardest workers in the biz.
and a great musician
09:14 PM on 08/02/08
stevecrumb
i know everything
User Info.
Love this song.
09:15 PM on 08/02/08
starlightburns
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I get that. I never said I didn't respect them, I said that Bryce wrote and performed all of the music and instruments in the studio. On tour and in the video of course he needs a band, but all in all, its just Bryce Avery.

yeah I know all that I just feel like when people complain about how Bryce is only a one man thing and never mention Seth, Matt or Tommy it's not cool. Those dudes are talented and a big part of the rocket summer now so I feel like they should be mentioned too sometimes.
09:15 PM on 08/02/08
nashiscash1324
alright alright alright
User Info.
took em long enough! haha

love this band!
09:22 PM on 08/02/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
yeah I know all that I just feel like when people complain about how Bryce is only a one man thing and never mention Seth, Matt or Tommy it's not cool. Those dudes are talented and a big part of the rocket summer now so I feel like they should be mentioned too sometimes.
Im all for that too but the way they made it sound was like it was all of them doing all the work, not just touring and videos and then bryce going alone into the studio
09:37 PM on 08/02/08
Kaerfz
User Info.

*Avary

I'm excited.
09:42 PM on 08/02/08
kigginsthisprov
themichaelkiggins.tumblr. com
User Info.
I love this song! I would have liked to see a video for "High Life Scenery" but we all know that "Do You Feel" is better I guess
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests