Username
Password
PlayRadioPlay! News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
PlayRadioPlay!
Inside AP.net

Dan Hunter Responds to Jonathan Cook Blog

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (08/08/08)
Dan Hunter of PlayRadioPlay! has responded to Jonathan Cook's (Forever the Sickest Kids) blog regarding Barack Obama.
From the BlogEarlier today I came across a blog post from Jonathan Cooke, of the band Forever The Sickest Kids. Read the blog post here. Jonathan posted a blog criticizing Barack Obama for changing the logo on the tail of his plane from the registered trademark logo of North American Airlines (which is an American Flag) to the logo of his campaign, implying that it's un-American. This is the flag pin crap all over again.

I'm not going to voice an opinion on who I want to be the next President of the United States, because that is irrelevant. All I'm going to say is this:

Jonathan, you are part of the problem with this country. The most important office in the United States of America is at stake, and you, like many media outlets, are dumbing down the important issues in a very important race to ridiculous gossip and propaganda.

I don't give a damn what John McCain wears. I don't give a damn what Barack Obama chooses to pin to his jacket. I don't give a damn what Ralph Nader eats for breakfast. I don't care if Jon McCain has tumors on his face, or the color of Barack Obama's skin, or what kind of shoes Bob Barr's wife wears. THERE ARE IMPORTANT POLICIES AND ISSUES AT STAKE, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Stop tolerating this stupidity and educate yourself on all the political positions of all the presidential candidates to decide your vote.

(Keep all comments on this blog post free of your political positions, no need to start silly debates.)

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 846.
10:32 PM on 08/08/08
timbedinosaur
Stay lucky
User Info.
Dammit, i read this about two hours ago, I should have submitted it
EDIT: but I do love his blogs, they're so informative and usually spot on
10:32 PM on 08/08/08
callthemrogues
Action Item / Anthony
User Info.
dramz
10:36 PM on 08/08/08
underthetalking
La Marea Roja
User Info.
Finally. A member of a band that uses proper grammar.
10:37 PM on 08/08/08
losethegirl
Super Hero In My World
User Info.
Viva la Dan!
red8ge
Registered Member
User Info.
Awesome.
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
I agree with Dan. I was worried people were going to think even less of Texas because of Jonathan's blog. This atleast proved not everyone in Texas is as dumb as he is.
ahoff101
Doors are secured
User Info.
Dan with the reality check ftw. Political affiliation aside, the presidential race IS about the issues, and it seems as if those have (and are) taken a back seat to trivial criticisms. This is fucking pathetic.
10:38 PM on 08/08/08
amorning_ofsleep
Lifestyle determines my deathstyle
User Info.
Quote:
I don't give a damn what Ralph Nader eats for breakfast.

Haha. That sentence pretty much summarizes the whole thing.
10:38 PM on 08/08/08
mcdizzle88
meh.
User Info.
Dan Hunter, ftw.
10:43 PM on 08/08/08
anamericangod
User Info.
Yay.
brianenvy
User Info.
I think Jonathan may be on to something though...I think the fact that Mr. Obama took the American flag off the plane is a tell tale sign of his allegiance to Al Qaeda. What else could it be? The man is clearly identifying himself with a terrorist organization and he is planning on using that plane as a weapon. I think this young man should be applauded for his patriotism and his undying allegiance to CSI, without which he wouldn't have the investigative skills needed to uncover this massive terrorist plot. This young man deserves, at the very least, a gift certificate to Applebee's.
gracky
Don't you float away.
User Info.
this is pretty much exactly how i feel about it.

it would have been one thing if the FTSK guy had posted a reasoned, logical explanation of why he didn't support obama's positions, but getting angry and pissy about an airplane logo? grow up.
10:44 PM on 08/08/08
CheChe1455
User Info.
10:44 PM on 08/08/08
J-Chan
User Info.
Agreed.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates