Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
01:41 PM on 08/18/08
theDrivingSnow
I wouldn't know.
User Info.

FTW. Lagrange Points is the best post-rock album released this year...and how dope is it that Mooncake is from Russia.
10:56 PM on 08/18/08
theDrivingSnow
I wouldn't know.
User Info.
Lagrange Points is awesome, just below This Will Destroy You, and just above pg.lost for me. Your avatar is awesome, as well.

I really liked this album on first listen, and I'll definitely go back to it really soon. I listened to The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place four times this day, and I guess this album continues the trend.

Thanks, man, about the avatar. I've been a fan of Maserati for quite some time. Way back to their unfortunately now oop debut (they hate it now so I doubt it will ever be repressed). I actually got their split with The Mercury Program and ended up liking The MP more. Ha ha.

Yeah, I love both the TWDY and pg.lost releases. The latter is from your neck of the woods, eh?

And who doesn't love listened to TEINaCDP four times in a day? The production alone is orgasmic. I didn't like how Congleton forefronted the drums on All of a Sudden..., though. They sound too loud and clunky. Maybe that's just me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos