Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
08:23 PM on 11/18/08
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
I can't wait to see the future of all these projects. Even if Blink-182 becomes the side project, I'd love it for them to come back. It's great to see them being friends again as well!
08:45 PM on 11/18/08
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
How about an Angels & Airwaves, (+44), and Blink-182 tour? (+44) would open the show and then AvA would take the stage (this way Travis could rest). The final act being Blink-182. I'd go see it!
09:00 PM on 11/18/08
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
Someone go bump the blink reunion thread right now
I deleted it. It was my thread. =/
09:21 PM on 11/18/08
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
For a long time it made me so sad just the fact that mark and tom weren't friends anymore. Besides the fact that my favorite band wasn't around, the fact that two people who I idolized for years who seemed like the best of friends weren't talking really upset me and I'm glad to see all three of them talking again. I hope their friendships last. and I also hope their friendship leads to them hanging out with me. Somehow.. I feel like more of a blink fanboy then i have in years, i need to listen to some blink right now. I recommend everyone does the same.
After I'm done watching The Dark Knight, I will do just that.
11:16 PM on 11/18/08
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
When I went to go see them I got into a car accident on the way to the show. I never made it to the show. Fucking sucks. They were my favorite band and that was the last time they came to FL. Never got to see them live. I met them all after the break up though. Mark and Travis were awesome, but Tom just seemed so full of himself. Hopefully if they do get back together, his ego will calm down a bit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos