AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
09:30 PM on 01/12/09
xtheaudition
User Info.
all those bands suck, and i met mike once, his band sucks, and hes a cocky lil prick. were tdwp, we love jesus, get off the floor, blah blah, please stop making music.
03:44 PM on 01/13/09
xtheaudition
User Info.
hahaha whoa bro!
talk to me about it rather than running your mouth on message boards.
if i have ever came off cocky, it was most certainly unintentional. i'm sincerely sorry if i hurt your feelings or upset you. i know i come off like a dick to a lot of people, but it's honestly people mistaken my personality when i tend to be shy and honest, even if honesty involves being a little bitter. i know i'd rather talk to someone who can be truthful, rather than someone who BS-es and tells people what they want to hear.

TDWP guitarist Chris helped a lot in production of this record throughout Warped, so Jeremy of ADTR was kind enough to give him the unmixed/unmastered version a couple weeks ago. i had the pleasure of listening through and i'm sure many, many people will thoroughly enjoy Homesick. look forward to it! :]
ive only met you twice in illinois, and i never cared for you, you've always been like that, "thinking you're better than me and my friends band" thats all.
03:44 PM on 01/13/09
xtheaudition
User Info.
and i like a day to remember, no hate there.
03:46 PM on 01/13/09
xtheaudition
User Info.
I'll tell you straight to your face that your band sucks because honestly you do. Just stop playing music and go to school. It's scene kids like you that make me sick. Your song writing sucks and you abuse the synth more than you abuse the Jesus Christ banner. It's pathetic that christian bands can wave this banner of 'holier than thou' and get away with it, get on really good tours and make an ass ton of money. Why? Because 16 year old kids everywhere get stoked for this stupid crap because it's 'cool'. I must be old now knowing that there are only so many times you can rip off Luti-Kriss. There's nothing special about your band and there never will be. You're just the poster kids for 'screamo' and you get away. Music today... sucks.

On a much less harsh note... I'm stoked for this record.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS