Username
Password
Lovedrug News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Lovedrug
Inside AP.net

Lovedrug Is Sucker Punched

Posted by: Steve Henderson (01/27/09)
Lovedrug's Sucker Punched, the alternate version of The Sucker Punch Show, is up for digital download sale here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
03:19 PM on 01/27/09
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
I was listening to Everything Starts Where It Ends the other day and realized that I need to listen to Lovedrug a lot more.
03:21 PM on 01/27/09
roju
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what's different compared to the original?
03:21 PM on 01/27/09
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
Got it. Haven't listened yet.
03:23 PM on 01/27/09
RunWithGuns
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
whoa trippy...or de ja vu. whatever.. i'm about to buy it. ive come to the conclusion that if you took 3 songs from each lovedrug album (4 from PYA), you'd have the worlds greatest album.
03:29 PM on 01/27/09
Klatzke
User Info.
whoa trippy...or de ja vu. whatever.. i'm about to buy it. ive come to the conclusion that if you took 3 songs from each lovedrug album (4 from PYA), you'd have the worlds greatest album.
As long as "Fake Angels" is one of those.
03:37 PM on 01/27/09
chillinlikebob
User Info.
You can also request the option to tell 5 friends by putting in their emails and you get the record for free. Also check out Derek Webb, Waterdeep, and Lori Chaffer. All awesome records for free.
03:46 PM on 01/27/09
Klatzke
User Info.
It's weird hearing "Fake Angels" sped up like that, but I gotta say.. I fucking love Lovedrug, for real.
03:51 PM on 01/27/09
Toner
I'll Always Never Know
User Info.
Awesome! I didn't even know this existed til now!

Just ordered my copy for $10. It's amazing how student loans make you feel temporarily rich...
03:54 PM on 01/27/09
Klatzke
User Info.
Awesome! I didn't even know this existed til now!

Just ordered my copy for $10. It's amazing how student loans make you feel temporarily rich...
Ordered from where? I thought it was digital only?
04:31 PM on 01/27/09
Toner
I'll Always Never Know
User Info.
Ordered from where? I thought it was digital only?
Yeah it is the digital copy, I just chose the donation option instead of the "e-mail 5 friends" option.

Whenever I think of Lovedrug I think back to their van being stolen and how much it completely fucked them over. Any chance I get to support a band as incredible as them, I'll take it.
04:36 PM on 01/27/09
Klatzke
User Info.
Yeah it is the digital copy, I just chose the donation option instead of the "e-mail 5 friends" option.

Whenever I think of Lovedrug I think back to their van being stolen and how much it completely fucked them over. Any chance I get to support a band as incredible as them, I'll take it.
Yep. I plan to throw a couple bucks their way for this. I was afraid it was just going to be demos and what not.
04:56 PM on 01/27/09
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
User Info.
Gotta refer five friends now. haha
05:30 PM on 01/27/09
Radiology
User Info.
I'm glad Lovedrug realized that their albums arn't as good when they're trying to be a Rock band. A lot of these tracks are MUCH BETTER than the original. I'm a huge Lovedrug fan, so don't get me wrong( I mean, look at my screen name), I still enjoy the original Sucker Punch Show... but they just seem to be on this track of wanting to be Rock where they really shine when they EXPERIMENT, thats what made Pretend You're Alive SO GREAT and several of the tracks on Everything Starts Where It Ends really good. Their latest was a huge let down for me but this makes up for it FOR SURE! THANK YOU LOVEDRUG

p.s Lovedrug REALLY needs to create their Kid A already! IT'S IN THEM! they just need to channel their experimental side and take more risks!
05:31 PM on 01/27/09
MnMop
User Info.
amazing
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music