AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
09:39 AM on 02/04/09
racecar
User Info.
I fully understand that posting about this, negatively or positively only heightens whatever small level of popularity this group has. However, I feel a strong desire after watching some of this having never heard the group before, to say how bad this is in every way imaginable. Hopefully they're the type of group to come to absolutepunk and read what people think about their new video. Because, this is just awful. There isn't one redeeming quality about it. It doesn't matter how many people get on here and say "there such down to earth dudes." It just doesn't matter at all.

Ok, just breathe... breathe... breathe...

I feel a little better now.
11:47 AM on 02/04/09
racecar
User Info.
way to take time out of your day to come into a post about a band you dont like and bitch about them. time well spent, that you'll never get back. don't you know 2012 is the end of the world? you shouldn't be wasiting your time.

oh and p.s. go see them live, i gaurantee you'll be not only impressed but you'll enjoy yourself.
It isn't a waste of time to share your opinion. ever.
11:48 AM on 02/04/09
racecar
User Info.
everyone in this thread is pathetic. buy yourselves some instruments and learn to play them. once you have enough talent to actually construct a song, record it and put it online if you think you can do better.

funny how when 90% of the ap.net community bashes a band, that same band is still headlining tours and selling thousands and thousands of records. maybe you all need to finally realize your shitty little remarks don't matter, and the general public doesn't give a fuck what you think.
these people are the general public.
11:58 AM on 02/04/09
racecar
User Info.
I would just like to point out that The Morning Of album is lightyears beyond anything I've heard from this trend that Breathe Carolina seems to be apart of.

Don't get it twisted. The Morning Of is very legit.
maybe so, but... did you see the live videos that were posted on the previous page. pretty piss poor on all vocal levels. the actual music was tight though. and by tight I don't mean cool. I mean together.
08:13 AM on 02/05/09
racecar
User Info.
I didn't, but I will. I'm not trying to say they are perfect all the time. No one is. I'm talking more about the songwriting of their album (and I have no idea what Justin's role in that was)

Bad vocals happen though. There could be a million different reasons why they could've been thrown off (including sucking at live singing and being human and having a bad night!).
There were two videos of both singers being really awful. Also, being that I'm an asshole, I went to youtube and looked up more live videos o make fun of and 3 of the 4 that I watched were terrible as well. I think that they are good at putting on a show and getting kids so excited that the audience can't tell how bad the vocals are.
08:18 AM on 02/05/09
racecar
User Info.
lol tell us how you really feel...um i actually like this group (notice how i do not call them a band). they are really one of the most popular synth-core groups out there...it is so damn catchy and truely made a million times better when you are fucked up. some music is just made for that...this is one of the genres...i assume that is a contraversial thing to say, but hell, some genre has to fit that niche. Breathe Carolina is the new Beatles!!!!!!!!
Breathe Carolina is the new O-Town, if that.
The fucking Beatles? are you serious with that?
08:21 AM on 02/05/09
racecar
User Info.
i really love it when some guy comes in here, posts some shit, bashing everyone, then "leaves"
How much money do you want to bet that the members of his band called him for a band meeting and made him stop? BahaahaAha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests