Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

07:18 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
seriously strong return, i loved this episode. maybe not one of the best of the season (lets face it this entire season is incredible), but consistently funny and I love the direction it's going in. April was really great in this episode, I love when they have her show emotions other than apathy. Plus I'm psyched because it looks like we're getting to the end of the Mark/Anne relationship
08:00 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
well, Paul Schneider is leaving the show, so it's really only a matter of time.

aw shit, really? i love Paul Schneider. I mean his character is boring, but if they had given him more of a chance he could've been amazing. I guess Adam Scott is going to be the guy replacing him? I heard he's leaving Party Down to join Parks and Rec.
07:51 PM on 05/06/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
Ron Swanson makes everything absolutely amazing. When he was just watching the guy do the worm on tv and says "the fuck is he doing?" I lost it.
08:13 PM on 05/06/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
hahah yes! also, totally thought Mark was gonna embarrass himself royally on cable access with Anne denying the proposal. kudos to the writers though for not taking advantage of such an easy plot device. this show is unbelievably well written.
05:07 PM on 05/07/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
just realized Poehler wrote the episode.... you go girl!
08:58 AM on 05/09/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
Fuck Rob Lowe (not really, he's awesome), but I can't wait for Adam Scott to hop on board. It means him leaving Party Down, but gosh, he's going to rule on Parks and Rec.

see, i have the exact sentiments. i'd be a fan of yours if you weren't such a douche to me in the other thread haha
08:11 PM on 05/09/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
Love Paul Schneider but he doesn't do much with the show so it's not too disappointing.

my feelings exactly. shame they couldn't utilize Schneider better, but I'm so thrilled to gain Adam Scott that I'm not that devastated.
08:04 PM on 05/13/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
Ron Swanson is used just enough, and every second he's on screen, he knocks it out of the park.

summed that up perfectly.

I was so glad Andy wasn't the one Ann made out with. that scene where Ann was hitting on him was so hard to watch! April gets so cute when she's excited about Andy but then gets all stubborn and jealous...

don't tell me there's only one episode left this season?
08:16 PM on 05/13/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
oh god, they're still trying to make the Office work? we need an hour long finale...

but good news on parks and rec!
11:34 AM on 05/14/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
the writing on this show blows me away. every time I think I can predict the ending, I don't.

last week I was sure Mark was gonna get humiliated on tv by Ann turned him down

this week I was sure Andy was gonna hook up with Ann at the party and was totally dreading it

by the way, not even bothering to show the Mark/Ann break up was amazing. the writers are so aware that nobody cares about their relationship that they're not even wasting time dragging out their break up. woah. how often does that happen?
09:03 PM on 05/15/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
I feel like Benji will make a good romantic interest for Leslie. Even though Justin is smoking hot and Dave was nice, I like the dynamic between them and it was only like 5 minutes. Predictable pairing, yes, but I ship it.

I can never refer to Rob Lowe by his characters' names. He's always Rob Lowe to me, so I was unsure about his appearance on the show, but he won me over.

Ann should just always be drunk. I'm going to miss Mark. I hope he just doesn't move away.

So much good stuff in that episode.

pretty much exactly how I feel on all counts. I literally can't even remember what Rob Lowe's character's name was. His winning moment for me was when he said "don't take him for too long, I need someone here when I take my multivitamin" and it's just this pill the size of his fist
08:16 AM on 05/16/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old

I saw an article that was praising the episode, but these were literally the only comments on it:

"Better if he had gone to The Vampire Diaries than this lame show"

"Just shoot this horse, it's pitiful to watch it suffer this way!"

"Maybe a series on SEWERS and SANITATION!"

.....the world is seriously this fucking stupid?
07:23 PM on 05/20/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
kind of an odd final scene, but damn fantastic finale for a seriously amazing season. I'm actually glad Andy told April, always better to be honest upfront. Andy's reaction to Ann kissing him was one of the best imaginable. Swanson is the fucking man! I loved his defending Leslie. Also, I really liked how they handled Mark's exit. Really nice (and simple) final scene. ugh I fucking love this show. stupid shit NBC pushing it back till january!
08:34 PM on 05/20/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
I didn't know he was going to be gone from the show. I did read that he would like to make cameos and a few appearances here and there.

Yeah I believe he's left the show for the time being. It seemed clear they ran out of ideas of what to do with his character and Adam Scott should be replacing him in the main cast. Although Mark became kinda pointless, I still really loved Paul Schneider - if he made cameos and junk I'd be down with that!
09:02 PM on 05/24/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
this may be a silly question but I'm seriously wondering if anyone knows whether or not stores (Target, Best Buy, Walmart) will carry Mystery Team? I know it comes out tomorrow and I'd totally rather pick it up than have to order it online. I checked their websites and they all say that they have em available to order online, just wanted to check if someone knew what's up with that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos