Password

11:03 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
FF4889
Zapuda
No Avatar Selected
Dayton, Ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
This time Brian stopped the song, said "so fucking stupid" into the mic, Benny got up from behind his drums stood on the drum riser then came down to the edge of the stage, Brian walked off stage, and the rest stood there until security had them completely out. Then like I said as people were cheering Brian said "stop" visibly annoyed.

I see fights every.single.time. I go to Bogart's in shithole Cincinnati and this was the first time it ever got a reaction like that from a band.
11:34 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
What does he mean he's not into it? Being in a band? If he's not he should stop then. None of us really deserve to be paying hard earned money for forced performances and forced albums. I don't understand his problem lately, he's hugely successful, there were a couple of dicks in the crowd, they got taken away, no big deal it sounds to me.
09:07 AM on 09/13/13 
User Info.
Twikki
Continuous Thunder
Nottingham/Birmingha...
Male - 22 Years Old
So I found this thread at Ultimate Guitar. It's so completely messed up and ridiculous that I though it was worth sharing.

I feel a lot stupider after reading that
02:04 PM on 09/13/13 
User Info.
onthereg
Male - 30 Years Old
I think it all just depends when you catch Fallon having a bad night. Last year in Boston at the Middle East, he scolded the audience for crowd surfing. Now I HATE crowd surfing, but his tone came off as really condescending. Some nights he lets it go, other nights if he's in a bad mood, he just goes on a mini rant. Then he gets back into being the amazing front man that he is and all is forgotten seconds later. Definitely something I have noticed though.
06:18 AM on 09/26/13 
User Info.
alice+interiors
|
Hampshire, UK
Male
how much is a blue 59 sound record worth these days. anyone know?
08:41 PM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
Brian vs Shark
AP's biggest Mike Kinsella Fanboy
Get to see them in about a month... I'm stoked
01:15 PM on 10/01/13 
User Info.
BillAftermath
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Brian and Alex were awesome last night. A drunk girl up front kept hollering at them. "I love you Brian! F*ck you Brian!" but he took care of that so luckily he didn't lose his cool. He seemed pretty happy to be there, I was relieved.
06:13 AM on 10/03/13 
User Info.
Publichousing
freak on a leash
Undeclared

Here's Brian talking about the infamous Blue Dahlia key change that was discussed a while back.
I really like the key change in that song.
10:26 AM on 10/15/13 
User Info.
DinosaurJournal
We have recently done a photo-shoot with Brian Fallon and The Bouncing Souls at New York City. Here're some pictures of the show (for more images please check out LIVE PHOTOGRAPHY GALLERY )

10:59 PM on 10/16/13 
User Info.
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
Southern California
Male - 22 Years Old
Are those covers or new songs? I'm not too familiar with some songs on that set list. Obviously "Astro Zombies" is a cover... but the rest? Is that a Brand New cover I see?
11:02 PM on 10/16/13 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
cellarghosts.tumblr.com
Indiana
Male - 24 Years Old
"Night on Earth" is a Bouncing Souls cover, "Love in Vain" is the Rolling Stones. "I Walked With a Zombie" is Roky Erickson. Not sure about Gasoline.
11:09 PM on 10/16/13 
User Info.
Chris Collum
Louisville, KY
Staff Member
"Gasoline" could very well be this song, pretty sure Brian has mentioned this band before:

05:07 AM on 10/17/13 
User Info.
aloneatlastnj
just a quiet evening
NJ
Male - 28 Years Old
gasoline is a bouncing souls tune.
02:47 PM on 10/17/13 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
cellarghosts.tumblr.com
Indiana
Male - 24 Years Old
I just figured they wouldn't be covering the Souls twice in the same set but I guess it could be that "Gasoline" too.
07:49 PM on 10/17/13 
User Info.
DinosaurJournal
I just figured they wouldn't be covering the Souls twice in the same set but I guess it could be that "Gasoline" too.
Because it was a show co-headline with The Bouncing Souls. We have reviewed the show HERE. Pretty impressive.

Other photos were uploaded on this LINK

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version