Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
08:16 AM on 04/04/09
jaywarden1
Jay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They are just shitty deathcore where all the songs sound the same. While I'm not the biggest fan of death metal I will listen to it any day over some generic deathcore.
clearly you aren't a fan of death metal because these guys definitely ARE NOT shitty deathcore

though I'm really not looking to start an outrageous debate about genres, this is death metal in its finest form. The music is extremely heavy and technical and the vox are brutal as fuck. Deathcore, at least from my understanding, uses more generic metalcore type riffs and attempts to become heavier by using mind numbing chug chugging (see bring me the horizon...), whereas here the musicians are actually talented and write extremely technical shit.
09:29 AM on 04/05/09
jaywarden1
Jay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
clearly you aren't a fan of death metal because these guys definitely ARE NOT shitty deathcore

though I'm really not looking to start an outrageous debate about genres, this is death metal in its finest form. The music is extremely heavy and technical and the vox are brutal as fuck. Deathcore, at least from my understanding, uses more generic metalcore type riffs and attempts to become heavier by using mind numbing chug chugging (see bring me the horizon...), whereas here the musicians are actually talented and write extremely technical shit.

Actually no. Deathcore, in technical terms, is a combination of the breakdown-esque nature of hardcore and metalcore fused with the technicality of death metal -- which is exactly what this is; it has both extreme technicality borrowed from death metal and the numerous breakdowns of metalcore and hardcore.

Thanks for explaining it dude. Obviously that idiot has no idea what he is talking about. I don't get why many people confuse deathcore and death metal because they sound pretty different

this is exactly the stupid what genre is what debate i did not want to start, but wow you guys are right, you really got me. " metalcore type riffs and attempts to become heavier by using mind numbing chug chugging" and "combination of the breakdown-esque nature of hardcore and metalcore fused with the technicality of death metal" are just such different definitions like wow I totally am an "idiot". It's heavy, there's lots of breakdowns, and it's technical. is it deathcore? is it death metal? WHO THE FUCK GIVES A FUCK
02:27 PM on 04/05/09
jaywarden1
Jay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're an idiot. There's a blatant difference between the two.
Ok then shoot over to Whitechapel's myspace and tell they're deathcore instead of death metal I'm sure they'll really give a shit
04:37 PM on 04/06/09
jaywarden1
Jay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They probably already know. Why are you getting so angry because you don't know your genres. I'm sure if you made all these same remarks on Lambgoat you would be bombarded by and endless stream of people calling you out on your stupidity. They would fucking crucify you

I am most definitely not getting "so angry" and how does one post translate into me "not knowing my genres"? I've never heard of Lambgoat and i have no idea what that has to do with anything either.

I simply came into this thread to disagree with some guy calling this album "generic deathcore".
I then threw out a loose definition for death core as using metalcore riffs and breakdowns as i've understood it to be.

THEN i get someone quoting me saying NO THATS NOT DEATHCORE, DEATHCORE IS - metalcore with hardcore breakdowns with the technicality of death metal, which seems extremely similar to my definition.

Then people are quoting me calling me an idiot, so I responded by pointing out that Whitechapel's myspace say's they're death metal, so if eveyone quoting me is so correct about the album being "deathcore" why don't they tell Whitechapel they're wrong and continue this stupid debate with them - because as i stated in my first post I don't care for these ludicrous what-genre-is-what debates because they are stupid and everyone thinks there right.

THEN you feel the need to quote me talking about some random band saying their fans would crucify me then make a point to call me stupid.

So I'm not getting "so angry", nor am I getting "so angry" because I don't know my genres. I am just annoyed at people on this site endlessly trying to cause stupid debates and always being so gung ho to quote random people and call them stupid over absolutely nothing.

You obviously have issues if when reading my posts and their subsequent quotings you're first response is to quote me saying im stupid and should be "fucking" crucified.
05:04 PM on 04/06/09
jaywarden1
Jay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol are you illiterate?
"lol"
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News